Venturing Out

liza0183

Ok my lovely peeps
smiles.gif
As mentioned in my newbie thread I am here to explore the wonders of MAC. Mind you have not bought a MAC product since Foxy Lady eyeliner came out (do they still have that?) I had a bad experience at my MAC counter and went straight over to Stila after I have never left since. Until recently I have found that Stila lack in colors (I Heart them forever though!) after doing my finding on the net everyone seems to rave about MAC and seeing the lovely FOTD & tutorials I can hardly contain myself. Tomorrow I am picking up Stillife in the Paints and Black Tie. But I need help with the other products they have like Shadesticks, Fluidliner, Pigments the only thing I want to focus on buying from MAC is for my eyes. So can someone give me a run down on what is a must have for a beginner? I do luv colors but I want to wet my feet with a little at a time.

To anyone that can help me pls write
Thanks for the help

mariecinder

I'm realitively new to MAC also but I have fast become obessed with it! I must say that their shadows are totally worth picking up. I really like the shadesticks for bases and lining the bottom lash line with color. Some of the colors I've fallen for are Honey Lust, Mulch, Freshwater, Flashtrack, and Gorgeous Gold. Hope that helps a little!

liza0183

thanks mariecinder! I am going after i get my check today! I hope the counter ppl aren't asses I always have bad expereinces at mine

ginger9

I LOVE fluideliners they are fantastic!!! I own four and my favs are blitz&glitz and graphic brown
smiles.gif

lilmzkimmylady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
I LOVE fluideliners they are fantastic!!!

agreed! fluidline is an awesome eyeliner, and it stays put all day! you can use it not only on your eyelid, but for bottom lining as well. blacktrack is tried and true with me. also gotta love mulch, sumptuous olive, tempting, cranberry, and vanilla (as a highlight) shadows! hth! =D

ductapemyheartt

anything from the new c-shock collection is must, if you love bright colours.

the liquidlast liners are great because they NEVER come off. lol.