violets ...on my way to target! :P

ksaelee

being bored and playing w/ makeup on my day off and getting ready to go shop at target ! ignore the horrible eyebrows!! i hate them! for some reason my pics came up darker on photobucket so i just did auto fix on the lighting..but the colors still look true in real life... kissy faces feel free to comment or help w/ anything
winks.gif

stuff used:

face:
revlon colorstay foundation warm golden
revlon colorstay powder in light (i need a darker powder
ssad.gif
)
flirt blush in popsie and sweet desire (used lightly)
mac fix+

eyes:
udpp
mac stylin
mac creme de violet
mac orb
mac vellum
mac brown lustre es from hello kitty palette ?
maybelline colossal mascara
revlon colorstay eyeliner

lips:
loreal clear lipliner
mac snob ls (my new fave ls!)
mac hello kitty mimmy lipglass

c507db9d.jpg

af6bdeb0-1.jpg

5e770253.jpg

Kiyishima

Perfect! I don't know if you are not a fan, or just haven't tried it, but I feel like filled in brows could have finished the look! I'm not saying pluck or anything, you've got a nice shape, just would love to see you frame your face
Adorable look, none the less!

ksaelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
Perfect! I don't know if you are not a fan, or just haven't tried it, but I feel like filled in brows could have finished the look! I'm not saying pluck or anything, you've got a nice shape, just would love to see you frame your face
Adorable look, none the less!

Thanks...I've actually tried filling in my brows but haven't been satisfied w the results.
ssad.gif
. I don't think I have the right color eyebrow fillers plus my right eyebrow has that huge baldspot that hasn't grown back since highschool n it's hard to fill it n make it look natural
ssad.gif