i'll be impressed when they come out with WII POO

I don't even wanna know how that would work out
th_LMAO.gif
sick.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
i'll be impressed when they come out with WII POO

I think I will wait until they come out with Wii Jack Off. You could use the same appartus. Maybe Wii Hand Job? I dunno...the possibilities are endless.

rbella

I think if I put FiFi in the toilet, my husband might actually piss into it, rather than on it. He and FiFi don't get along....

metal_romantic

With a gaming system called "Wii", it was only a matter of time...

This thread has made my day. It may be old, but I'm resurrecting it.
I was having a really crappy (pardon the pun) day and thanks to this, I am smiling again. I don't care if it's immature. Anyone who says so can piss off (pun intended).

As for the cat in the toilet, my cat likes to climb down into the bowl so she can reach the water (when we forget to shit the lid). I'm happy to say that she has never been peed on though.
And yes, I always leave her clean water in a bowl, but she much prefers the fresh toilety taste.

If you like this, try visiting Engrish.com - it may be the beginning of a life long addiction (it certainly is for me)!

Tahti

DOUBLE YEW TEE EFF.
This is as weird as that 'Baby Wee-wee' that came out a few years ago. Does anyone remember that?! xD

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
DOUBLE YEW TEE EFF.
This is as weird as that 'Baby Wee-wee' that came out a few years ago. Does anyone remember that?! xD

No, but I can imagine
shockt.gif

I remember there was a doll called "Baby Wet-Myself" when I was little, and many other variations on that theme. My mother still laments the fact that I, being her only little girl, never liked dolls. When dolls cry and poop and pee, could you blame me? I thought that playing with pretend little humans that piss themselves was sick. I am still of that mindset.