Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

shontay07108

I called the pro store on West 22nd street in NY and they said they won't have it until Thursday. I don't really believe that they will wait until Thursday, but I do believe they aren't selling it now. LOL I kinda wish I had went ahead and ordered from Macy's but, at this point I might as well wait.

MaryJane

This is one I'm going to have to see in person before I buy it. In some pics it looks a little too brown to be neutral. In some of the swatches I've seen, it could pass for concealer. All in all, both the lipstick and gloss look like colors make has released before. I think the have so many collections so close together, it's harder and harder to come up with 'new' colors.

dxgirly

Not sure if it already was before, but the new lipstick is up on MAC's website. You're not able to purchase it yet (it still says COMING SOON) but you can at least look at the official pictures

dundada

Why is Viva Glam Gaga II showing up as a yellow-brown on Gaga's lips in the pic, and showing up as yellow-brown in other pics of the actual lipstick and lipglass, but now people are comparing it to Cherish, Blankety, and horror or horrors Myth? Why does it photograph as a darker yellow-based brown but then turn out on certain people to be a God-awful pink-beige?? This all sucks bad...

shontay07108

They might have used a liner on Gaga. I guess you also have to consider lighting and skin tones of the people taking the pictures.

Nimrod

Coming soon ....
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/168/7220/Viva-Glam-Gaga/index.tmpl

icon_bump.gif

Lisianthus

There's absolutely no way this is going to work for me. Easy skip. Didn't get the first Gaga or Cyndi either.

mac_aiken

A MAC MUA let me see the gloss recently. It is so brown. I would be hesitant to wear it if you don't have great teeth. Bummer. I was hoping for something a bit more peach toned.

Ember2

It's an amplified finish. I have pictures on my blog here: http://www.pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/02/12/sneak-peek-mac-viva-glam-gaga-2/ I also put the pictures in the swatch thread.

The launch date is march 15th internationally. I am not sure about US though.

Thanks for the pics. The first Gaga Viva Glam didn't work for me, and I suspect this one is too light for me.

When I was swatching the WW collection last Thursday they told me this one would be out on the 17th.

RealDoll

Yes please that would be so helpful! I am an NC30 too
cheerleader.gif

I have got the lipstick and lipgloss yesterday.
yahoo.gif
For some reason, the MA thought it was already launched and sold it to me. I was under the assumption that the date was Feb. 17th. Oh well, I'll post pics and swatches later but I am NC30.

Face2Mac

The gloss is what I am excited for even though I usually am a lipstickholic. It looks so peachy but I can't wait to see in person and see how it looks over peachy or frosty nudes that I have to calm down the frost. This is so promising to me, can't wait. I also have a feeling that all the Siss lovers will love this.

martiangurll

^^^^^^

LOL at "Team Glitterphobe." I guess I am belonging to team Frostaphobe. Except that I like glitter on my eyes (don't think of that Ke$ha song, don't think of that Ke$sha song) and I like Frosty metallic Mega Metal shadows on my eyes too.

Since I am a neutral h00r and this leans brown, so I am gonna get it for sure. Cuz I am also a member of "Team Poo Mouth"

RealDoll

@Leven Thank for the info!

Im also an NC 30 so I will be doing the same and going in person to swatch it to be safe.

Oh no.. Thanks for the info Leven.. In that case, I had better go to the store and swatch it before ordering straight. Im an NC30..
cry.gif
And I was so looking forward to the lipstick and lipgloss..