Viva Glam VI SE??

BunnyBunnyBunny

Viva Glam VI Special Edition is a limited edition lipglass that is a part of the 'Viva Glam Line'. That means every cent goes to the MAC AIDS Fund to help people with and affected by AIDS and HIV. The color design was helped by Fergie and meant to be an alternative lipglass to be worn with the Viva Glam Lipsticks other than the current ones (Viva Glam V Lipglass, and Viva Glam VI Lipglass). Right now availability depends on how much a store/counter still has. The stock will not be replenished until next spring (2009) when it will be repromoted again with Fergie. Hope that helps.

I personally love the color. A nudey mauve. Great alone or with any lipstick.

Dianora

I had no idea they already had a repromote planned - thanks for the info. Why are they doing it that way, rather than keeping it in the line permanently?

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianora
I had no idea they already had a repromote planned - thanks for the info. Why are they doing it that way, rather than keeping it in the line permanently?

I have no idea. I dunno why a charity item has to be limited. =/

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Viva Glam VI Special Edition is a limited edition lipglass that is a part of the 'Viva Glam Line'. That means every cent goes to the MAC AIDS Fund to help people with and affected by AIDS and HIV. The color design was helped by Fergie and meant to be an alternative lipglass to be worn with the Viva Glam Lipsticks other than the current ones (Viva Glam V Lipglass, and Viva Glam VI Lipglass). Right now availability depends on how much a store/counter still has. The stock will not be replenished until next spring (2009) when it will be repromoted again with Fergie. Hope that helps.

I personally love the color. A nudey mauve. Great alone or with any lipstick.

Thank you!! Makes sense although i would think that a pretty color like that should be VGVII =)

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
Thank you!! Makes sense although i would think that a pretty color like that should be VGVII =)

I agree! I would looove a gloss to go with Viva Glam II!

And this just in- It looks like there is a repromote planned before the Spring release (which I heard will feature a new picture). In our 'on-counter/off-counter' displayers suggestion book thing there is a Viva Glam VI Special Edition repromote planned for September 4th, 2008. It appears that the original unit will be displayed again. It's weird that it is included because we have had the same Fergie displayer for a while and it's not like we'd take it off counter; we always have at least one Viva Glam displayer.