viva las vegas!

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
AHK! I cant wait! I want to go to all the macs there!

Haha problem is.. should I spend my money on MAC PRO items (which i would barely go to MAC PRO stores), or on Sweetie Cake (I want back ups for alot of things from that collection) hmm bigg problem huh?

you'll want to emphasize your spending on MAC Pro items, since I'm assuming there isn't a pro store near you. Sweetie Cake will be available to you in stores, counters, and online when you get back, Pro Items are a bit harder to come by. Have fun! Overspend for me
greengrin.gif

glittergoddess27

Hmm I think I would spend more on Sweetie Cake myself as someone mention that will be a lot of LE,.. you can test everything at the Pro store and make a list and then call the 1-800 # later and order Pro stuff,..

brandi

rey!!!
if you need to find more MAC stores and what not go onto the macpro site and search for locations there.... they even tell you directions and everything!
hmmm...what else.... there should be a website for the CCO locations also but i dont have it... i think i saw it on myspace somewhere... try looking at macmaniacs groups it was inside one of those topics.... look a few pages back! HTH!!!

REYNALD0C

So, as I was packing.. I was thinking. I know where the Mac stores are at and stuff.. where are the fun things (i know shopping is fun, but the feeling might not be mutual with my cousins)? I mean, where are the good rides and what not around vegas? When I go to vegas im usually stuck in Circus Circus so im lost ;[

serendipityii

I stayed at Circus Circus while I was in Vegas... it's not the Wynn but it's not a dump either! Anyways, one of my favorite things to do was to walk down the Strip and see all the attractions that each huge hotel offers, like the Bellagio and the water show, or Treasure Island and the Sirens, and the Mirage and the volcano.

dearstars

No idea when you're going or if you've already left...but Vegas? Oh man. With the new monorail, it's worth it to buy a week pass, because then you can see everything. We went in December, and it's awesome at Christmas.

The Ballagio is worth it, eating at the Wynn is DEFINITELY worth it (any restaurant....they all have the same head chef, so the food is similar in all of them), Caesar's Palace. We didn't think much of Imperial Palace, but if you're into cars like my boyfriend is, there's a large car museum there. That was cool, because some of the cars once belonged to famous people, like Johnny Carson and Howard Hughes. Right now, just walking around there is fun because it's warm enough. Oh, and I loooved the Sigfried and Roy animal sanctuary. That's a lot of fun, because of the dolphins. Make sure you go there around dusk, it's when the tigers and lions are waking up for the night.