Volturi ( Twighlight) mineral shadows?

tina1wina13

Has anyone tried the twighlight makeup? I saw it at Ulta today.... hmmmmm pretty colors, maybe just an easy selling trend?

Junkie

I've been wanting to try them too after I saw them on Torrid.com in their make up section. They might just be repackaged colours from the same wholesale company as other makeup brands though. Some of the colours look similar to Lime Crime.

Cerydwen

I'm curious and I know that certainly my daughters are interested, but the range hasn't arrived in the UK yet, as far as I know.

lyttleravyn

We've gotten two lipglosses, 2 glitter cream things, and 2 body sprays from the line at the Hot Topic I work at. Haven't tried the lipglosses, one is bright pink one is black. The glitter things get everywhere, the sprays smell ok the vanilla one isn't bad but nothing special.

shatteredshards

Those look like probable repacks to me, and it wouldn't be surprising as the Twilight franchise seems to be sticking their name on anything that will suck money from teenage girls.

justseenaface85

The loose shadows look super pretty online but I have yet to see any in person. I did google for swatches and I found this blog:

Eclecticity.us » Swatches

The colors look pretty good, actually.

But I wonder if it even matters...people are going to buy this stuff regardless!
winks.gif

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerydwen
I'm curious and I know that certainly my daughters are interested, but the range hasn't arrived in the UK yet, as far as I know.

I'm not sure about the mineral shadows, but the Twilight Lip Venom is now selling on ASOS (link).

shops2much

I got some at London Drugs here in Canada. The loose powders aren't bad. The lipgloss smells synthetically sweet and is very very sheer. It leaves gritty glitter on the lips too. (Just discovered that today.) The body mists were sugary sweet. There was also the body shimmer. It was interesting to look at, since it was all black with gold sparkles inside the bottle. When I swatched it, it felt like a silicone primer. It looked like a sheer black with gold glitter. I'm not sure how anyone would use it in a look. I want to try the Luna Twilight line though, specifically the lipsticks. They don't look too bad.