VS "Haul"

slowhoney

Okay, so hauls usually contain more than one item but in this case, the one item contained 34 items so it counts. Right? :p

This is the limited edition holiday set from Victoria's Secret, Ultimate Lip Candy Set. (They are sold out mostly everywhere now! I had a hard time getting someone to CP me one.) It contains 34 full size BeautyRush lipglosses. These are amazing! I love them. I fell asleep with one on last night and when I woke up, it was still on and my lips were still shiny! *lol* Crazy. These weren't available in Canada but someone in the US was sweet enough to CP it for me (thanks, Yvette!).
greengrin.gif
And let me just say, these lipglosses have the most true-to-life scents. The scent doesn't last forever but they are still really accurate. Cupquake smells sooo much like actual cupcakes. Mmm. And they're non-sticky! A lipgloss whore's dream come true, srsly.

vsset1.jpg

vsset2.jpg

darkishstar

I LOVE those glosses. And I'm a lipgloss junkie for sure!
greengrin.gif
I hope you love them, I LOVE Cupquake, Strawberry Fizz, Grapefruit Blast, Pink Lemonade, and Punchy

slowhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I LOVE those glosses. And I'm a lipgloss junkie for sure!
greengrin.gif
I hope you love them, I LOVE Cupquake, Strawberry Fizz, Grapefruit Blast, Pink Lemonade, and Punchy

Mmm, yes. Those are definitely in my top favourites too. They are definitely some of my favourite glosses around, and that's a lot coming from me because I hate most of 'em, mostly for being so sticky! :p But these are fabulous.

puncturedskirt

Nice. The first time i wore those lipglosses i didn't like them but when i tried it again i did (weird) but i like how they're sparkly.
smiles.gif
Anyways, Enjoy!
smiles.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
OMG!!! I have not seen that before! How much was it?

I saw it at VS for 70 dollars.....

I wish i had one!!!
ssad.gif

Fairybelle

Those glosses are worth every penny! They give fantastic shine, are long lasting, and I love the tastes. You have a fab haul there! Enjoy your glosses!

newagetomatoz

That is fantastic! I really want to make a trip to my Victoria's Secret and buy some! All those pretty colors.....*drools*

slowhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustrare
Oh my.. god. O_O I haven't seen that before in stores or online! Ahh, I'm wanting.

They did have them online for a short period of time on the US site, but I know they sold out really quickly. The first two CPs I tried didn't work out because they're VS stores were sold out!

slowhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
OMG!!! I have not seen that before! How much was it?

It was $70 without taxes.
smiles.gif