Waaah!!! I killed my aquadisiac... HELP!

ladybugz07

Okay, it was my first depotting attempt.... It went fine, but I'm a DORK and I dropped the pan after all my hard work. It totally shattered! I tried to mend it with alcohol and it sort of worked. But when the e/s dried it shrunk a tiny bit (from the evaporating alcohol) and it just falls out of the pan. Although it is once again whole, it will not stay in the pan... Any suggestions???

Thanks! : (
oh.gif
ops:

Shine

re

Aw, try not to feel so bad. I totally misplaced three of my eye shadow pans- Coppering, Swish, and Gorgeous Gold- that were practically brand new. At least eye shadow is replaceable
lol.gif

ladybugz07

Re: re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine
Aw, try not to feel so bad. I totally misplaced three of my eye shadow pans- Coppering, Swish, and Gorgeous Gold- that were practically brand new. At least eye shadow is replaceable
lol.gif

Awww! That does suck!!! Yes, you're right... It is definitely replacable. It just sucks because I had only used it once... Oh well. : )

glittergoddess27

Honey in attempts to save it I would just grind it really fine and use it like a pigment,........ What I do with shadows that are accident prone,..<<Sheepish grin- yeah the shadows are accident prone, has nothing to do with me,...>>
winks.gif

mac_obsession

I do the same thing..My chrome yellow was one that met an unfortunate fate, so got smushed and put in a little jar :x

beautifulxdisaster

haha I crushed my aquadisiac, too!! Now I have a habit of crushing my eyeshadows and placing them in pots. I actually think they work better loose,
lol.gif