Waited on a line of greens and blues... FOTD

exodus

I haven't posted for a while, I think. Just been busy with life in general, we're planning our trip to Europe!

So I can't seem to get attracted to any other colours from my eyeshadow collection, so I'm stuck with greens and blues for now. I was also too lazy to do my lids so I mainly lined for this one, thus the appropriate title
greengrin.gif
In case anyone doesn't know, it's a line from the Mr. Big song, "Be With You", which I love
smiles.gif

Anyway, on to the pics:

GreensBlues_openeye.jpg

My chin is still icky, it's still recovering from a major hormonal breakout, so it's splotchy
cry.gif
Hopefully it'll fade soon. Anyway don't look too hard there hahaha.

GreensBlues_full.jpg

I used:

Skin:
Stila IPF
MAC Moisturecover Concealer for my horrible dark undereye circles

Eyes:
Prestige liner in Denim (I love this! Cheap but good) on both upper and lower rims
MAC Ingenue Blue to line over Denim to intensify
MAC Sprout to line just underneath Denim
CARGO Toronto as a very light wash over lid
MAC Lucky Green at the crease, just a tiiiiiiny bit to give a bit of dimension

Cheeks: NARS Orgasm blush

Lips: MAC Rococo l/s

And that's it!

Jennifer Mcfly

Hot damn mamma, this is flawless! I love the color choices and application! You look amazing! Have fun in Europe, so jealous!!

Jude

Mamalutian!! That is some hot stuff girlie. You look so fresh faced and pretty and glowing. Love your face.. adore you and happy to see you post a look.
smiles.gif

((hugs))

Pei

I finally SEE u!!!

Oh my, I love everything abt u!

Ur MU, ur skin, ur eyes, ur smile.....Droolsssssss

exodus

Thanks so much ladies!
greengrin.gif

Juneplum, thank you so much for the compliment!

Jennifer, oooh yes I can't wait! I wake up every morning wishing it's time to fly already
lol.gif
Two months to go now >_<

DopeSickGirl, awww thanks so much, mama! I adore YOU and your amazing makeup skills! Oh and your really cool hair of course
winks.gif
(((hugs)))

pinkrevolver, I swear it's the Stila IPF that's making my skin look nice hahaha. Underneath it my skin is uneven. I swear by this! It's so light and natural-looking but evens out my skin tone nicely. I'm 23, by the way
smiles.gif

Pei, awww are you kidding me? I love your cherubic face, you look like a little angel! I love everything about YOU!

jess98765

too cute girly!! i love the colour used- they complement your skin tone so well as well as your eye shape. your skin is AMAZING!!!