Waiting… [dame in a dress, etc!]

visivo

Don't you hate waiting on lazy friends? I'm supposed to go to Disneyland today for the weekend, and seven am departure turned into eight... nine. Phew. I've been up since 5:30, girls! Get your ass uppp.

But I treated myself to a lovely lipgélee this week (Dame in a Dress) -- It's amazing. I love that it feels like lip balm but is still a very sexy gloss. Okay, I'm delirious, it's too early. Just professing my love for the LG's.
greengrin.gif

I have no other makeup besides the lipgelee (and curled lashes) in the next couple, so excuse the blotchy skin/circles -- ooops.

pc120028.JPG

pc120031.JPG

pc120025.JPG

haha cam slut :\

This was my face yesterday:
pc150005.JPG

pc150009.JPG

I wish it were more visible, but I took them quickly -- it was Stila wheat and nude and a couple colors from the inventive palette (inventive and white wheat). Clinique High Impact mascara, Moisturecover nw20 (ohh blotchies, go away!), Dame in a Dress -- OH and Chanel liner in a silvered brown color.

tracie

dame in a dress is beautiful on you, and your skin is seriously flawless, I'm super jealous.

Have lots of fun at disney too
smiles.gif

visivo

Thank you SO much, ladies! I love the lip gelee -- it's awesome and I feel so ridiculously festive wearing it :p

Your compliments were verrry nice, and very much appreciated :loveya: