"Waiting for a Call from the LANCOME Counter Manager" ???

BeautyLove88

Waiting for this Call is actually working my Nerves. I'm seriously getting impatient. :( I applied for the Beauty Career Fair Beauty Advisor for Macy's. Which honestly I didn't think Macy's has so Many steps as in Interviews. o_O When I applied I didn't know what counter I would be at, But as Soon as I applied literally the Next Morning I got a Email stating to Confirm a Interview on 4/9/13 Interview went smoothly, & I was soon scheduled to be Interviewed with the Cosmetics Dept. Manager. That interview took place on the 12th, & it went very well...talked about my Experience with Cosmetics, & all. & She herself wanted me to be apart of Lancome. I was Very Thrilled, because being a Makeup Lover, that I am it is a honor to work for Lancome. After that initial Interview She said she was going to Submit my Info to the Lancome Counter Manager, & by Monday I would get a call. It's now 4/15 which is Monday & about to be 1pm. I'm just a bit worried, what if I don't get the call. I was myself in both Interviews. Let them know of my Experience, & seems like with Both HM, & Cosmetic Manager I made a good appearance of myself. I just hope Lancome calls me. Today's Call from the Lancome Counter Manager was going to be a Interview, based on my Selling Experience, & if I can Really Sell Cosmetics, & My Overall Makeup Artistry Skills. I'm very Confident on what I will get tested on, it's just waiting for the call itself. How long should I wait if She don't call me? Applying for Macy's is Definitely a series of Steps... has this Happened to anyone?

Cali1luv

Macy's process is pretty long. I had 3 interviews plus the talent plus. I called to followed up and even drove there.that may look desperate but it turns out it was the best thing I did. They had me in the system as applicant not updated. It took a good almost month.this was for Origins.