Waiting for the call back

Chrissi Star

So I had my sit down interview Fri, and its 10:30 Monday morning and I'm biting my nails off with anticipation! I know I answered all her questions well, and I know I'm perfect for the job! I've been waiting sooooo long for any location near me to be hiring, like years, and they finally are! I sent her a thank you email last night, and I'm going to call to follow up tomorrow. Seriously, she can't call soon enough! Aaahhhgggghhhh!!!!!!!!

Chrissi Star

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my callback today! I was planning on calling her after I got out of work to follow up, but she beat me to it!! My interview will most likely be on halloween. I'm soooooooooooo excited I've been jumping around and doing dances all afternoon! My forst choice of a model can't do it at all during the week, so I got a different girl. I'm gonna practice on her this week. Question for u all, she tans a lot, is there a pre product I can use in addition to p&p that would be good for her skin? Also, would it be a bad idea to ask my interviewer when I confirm the time with her what will be involved in the interview? Like if I'm chosing the makeup or if I'm given a picture. or would that not be okay do you think? Omg! Sooo much to consider! I'm sooooooo excited! Aaaahahahhahahhhhhh!

frocher

Good luck, and congrats on landing the interview. Halloween is a good sign imo, it's the closest thing to a makeup holiday.

Bernadette

Awesome, congrats! I would just moistureize her skin and then use p+p. I woulsn't ask about the details of the itnerview. I think they kind of like to see your work on the fly ya know. Really try to use some antiquitease and talk/teach your model the whole time. they'll love that
smiles.gif
. Read up on the topics in this forum and you'll do fine. Good luck
cheerleader.gif
!

Chrissi Star

Halloweens also my fav holiday, probably inno small part because it is such a makeup holliday. And I've def been studying this site, and the MAC site non stop since my interview. Thanks so much for ur input and support guys
smiles.gif
ur the best! Any and all input is more than welcome!!

dmenchi

I wish you the best of luck- (but you don't need it cause you have skill
winks.gif

usually once you start playing with the makeup and your 'clients' you'll feel calm and in your 'space'..it's going to be fun!!! i loved my floor interviews, i just hate the wait...
smiles.gif