Wanna see another Thunder FOTD? + MSF face and Cran-Orange Muffin :)

bluegrassbabe

I'm jumping on the Thunder bandwagon. I got my quad today and I am in love! I used
Scarab on inner and outer lid, Rye in the center lid, Humid in the crease and as liner, Vanilla Pigment and Thunder on the browbone.
Lips are Estee Lauder liner in spice, and courtly lipstick from Crystal palette, Studio Tech, Buff Blush, stereo rose and naked you MSF
IM001010.jpg

IM001002.jpg

IM000997.jpg

Cran-Orange Muffin- I lived on low-fat Cran-orange muffins from Dunkin Donuts when I was in college. I tried this color combo, and immediately craved one again, with a large coffee of course.
Eyes-Amber Lights, Cranberry, elite, and goldbit
Lips-O + Gitane lipglass
Moisture Blend foundation
Stereo Rose MSF
IM000986.jpg

Silly face
IM000990.jpg

All MSF FOTD
Eyes are Porcelain Pink, Petticoat in the crease, I scraped all of the silver out of my Naked you, and used it as a highlighter
Lips- Spirit LS as base, topped with Metal Rock mixed into lip conditioner (not the best color for me, but I was determined to use MSFs for everything)
Face - Studio fix, Stereo Rose and Naked you
IM000971.jpg

IM000962.jpg

zoinksta

You look a little like Julianne Moore in the last pic. Pretty FOTD's. Makes me wanna use my Thunder Quad tmr
greengrin.gif

merleskaya

You have beautiful skin! What shade are you in the Moisture Blend? I'll have to try Gitane + O together!

merleskaya

bluegrassbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by merleskaya
You have beautiful skin! What shade are you in the Moisture Blend? I'll have to try Gitane + O together!

merleskaya

Thank you. I'm wearing NC25 moistureblend. I actually don't like that foundation very much. I ordered it sight unseen online, thinking it would be good on my dry skin. It just feels heavy and greasy, and kinda wet. I generally stick to studio tech, I'm wearing it in all the other pics. It feels so much lighter on, and doesn't look so yellow, like moistureblend.

I <3 Gitane + just about anything. I wish I had bought about 10 backups when this color was out. It is the most perfect red LG for me.