• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Want smooth, glowing skin?? How to achieve it using MAC and MUFE!

sofabean

this looks great! would you say that Fix+ really works and gets rid of the powdery look? I always have that problem with my face products...

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofabean
this looks great! would you say that Fix+ really works and gets rid of the powdery look? I always have that problem with my face products...

Yep! I used to have that problem all the time too
smiles.gif
I did a video tut this morning on how I "put on my face"- I'll edit it tonight and have it posted by tomorrow night. My youtube username is MakeupGeekTV

hunnybun

Thanks so much!! Fabulous tut! Your finished face really is flawless and glowing.

I just have one question about how you apply your concealer and foundation. Whenever I apply my concealer first, I always feel like I rub it all off when I apply my foundation after. Especially for the concealer on my blemishes. Do you have a special technique to avoid doing this? Thanks!!

Tanoushka

hey!! this was sooooooo amazing! thanks to you, yesterday i bought my first shimmer brick from Bobbi Brown! it's gorgeous, thanks a lot! anyone has an idea of whish blush to use for contouring dark skin?