Want to be a Mac Artist

Hazel

Hi everyone, I went to a MAC counter the other day to see if I can get a job as a makeup artist. They made me do one of the girls makeup in 30 minuets. I had to do a day look in 15 minuets and a night time look with the other 15 minuets. I then had an interview with the manager. They told me I did good and sent me to another interview. I did that interview which was another makeup interview and the girl told me I did good as well and that I will get a call. I got a call and now I have another interview with the general manager of MAC over the phone. Out of all these interviews that I'm going through, are the cahnces of me working for them likely? I'm a little nervous because I read that someone went to the last 2 girls on her interview and she didn't get the job.

baybehbekah

i have my first MAC interview tomorrow. i think it's just a formal interview, i assume if she wants to move forward she will make an appointment for a demo. i am nervous, i've been in cosmetics for over 3 years now and MAC is always where i want to be, i hope this works out! good luck to you!