Wanted! Blue e/s featured in Look magazine *help plz*

c00ki312

If any of you UK girls who has the current issue of Look magazine (19th jan) with lily allen on the cover, theres a beauty spread ("Recharge your makeup") at the back and i really want to know the bright blue e/s the model is wearing on her lower eyes. it says model makeup is by MAC and im guessing its a pro colour. can anyone help?

thanks

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
If any of you UK girls who has the current issue of Look magazine (19th jan) with lily allen on the cover, theres a beauty spread ("Recharge your makeup") at the back and i really want to know the bright blue e/s the model is wearing on her lower eyes. it says model makeup is by MAC and im guessing its a pro colour. can anyone help?

thanks

HAHA im sitting reaing that mag right now! multi-tasking specktra and Look mag lol!!!(should be doing housework)
It says the eyshadow used on lower eyes is Urban decay deluxe shadow in adore, i second this its the exact colour!!! urban decay deluxe eyeshadows are amazing!!!!
i think the base and things are mac.

c00ki312

lol thanks for that (Look is the shiz when it comes to fashion and beauty news!) i just assumed that when it says 'makeup by mac' that everything is by mac but if you say thats a colour dupe then im rushing out to buy it. thanks so much x

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
lol thanks for that (Look is the shiz when it comes to fashion and beauty news!) i just assumed that when it says 'makeup by mac' that everything is by mac but if you say thats a colour dupe then im rushing out to buy it. thanks so much x

was in looking at urban decay in boots yesterday and adore is so gorgeous the texture is like butter! nearly bought it myself, but bought the 24/7 liners in rockstar as i have the VIP and velvet rope sets, if you haven't tried these check them out, once they set they don't budge. Got one of the 24/7 lip pencils in wicked too and its love!!!!!

I fyou like the formulations of the deluxe shadows the deluxe eyeshadow pallette is lovely .