Warning: Awful Animal Cruelty

Mabelle

^ there's a little psychopath in the making that lives across the street from me (seirously, he has tons of the "signs") that used to like to step on my kitty's tail or leg (after she had surgery). I watch him like a friggin hawk. It's exhausting. I don't let her out in the front yard anymore.

This may sound awful, but i want to see this child taken away and locked up forever. He is ruined. there's no saving him. He's a monster. he should be put down. I won't get into the details, but basically, his teachers all agree that he will grow up to be a criminal, if not an abuser. His parents obviously fail at life.

dollbaby

I just can't fathom the fact that these individuals do such cruel, unexplainable things. I just don't understand it. It makes me so mad. I seriously want to put them in the electric chair, the old fashioned way. No needle to "put them to sleep." I believe whatever you do to others, should be done to you. Let's see how they like it.

User35

there are sick sick people out there gals, its horrible and disgusting but a reality. And all they're gonna do is more violent and horrible crimes later in life. *Sigh* people these days....

kaliraksha

My goodness. I can't even begin to imagine why anyone would do this, much less how you couldn't stop once seeing or hearing the pain from the animal. I once dropped my puppy on the floor and she let out a cry and I cried for hours freaked out and I kept telling her how sorry I was.

Children should be kept more active, socialized, entertained and learn to get their self worth from a good source. Animal cruelty is usually displaced hostility and anger. They just flat out took advantage of something they could overpower and that makes me angry and upset with what these kids have in store for the future. Animal cruelty should be more strictly punished, IMO.

Sabrunka

I gotta agree.. I just can't understand how ANYONE would do this to an animal, or human being... Or even a tree or plant (not as bad, but ya know). And how can someone stab another person? You could probably feel the blade going through their body.. Or just torturing them.. Doing nasty sick things.. I don't understand, it makes me depressed. I wish the death penalty worked everywhere... Cuz I agree, if you do something like that, you deserve it right back.

Hell, I even get annoyed when little kids run through peoples gardens and rip the new flowers out..!!!

Mabelle

^ i used to do that
ssad.gif
the flowers that is. i was a jerk
ssad.gif