Wasn't planning on it, but I'm glad I did!!!

Ladyvirtuous

I was planning on completely passing on the Naughty Nauticals collection and I'm so glad I didn't. I didn't get everything, but I am very satisfied with what I did purchase.

First look: *clickable pics*

FACE: MAC SFF NC44, Studio Finish Concealer NW35, Px Custom Blend Powder
CHEEKS: Joyous Beauty Powder blush
Eyes: Mutiny p/m, Bell-Bottom Blue p/m, Vanilla e/s, Blacktrack f/l, Zoomlash mascara
Lips: Love Knot l/g

Okay and next is a look I did with the beloved Port Red lipstick:

FACE: Same as above
CHEEKS: Raizin blush
EYES: All that Glitters e/s, Sketch e/s, Vanilla e/s, Blacktrack f/l, the black Technakhol (forgot the name), Zoomlash mascara
Lips: Port Red l/s with Love Alert Dazzleglass on top

Thanks for taking a look!!!
thmbup.gif

makeba

Chaka, Khan, CHaka, Khan. this is soo pretty. i think i will look into these items especially the lip product.

elegant-one

You Look Fabulous! I love your lips in the first look. But wow you look awesome in Port Red! That is a great pic of you. Your hair is adorable too

vcanady

OMG these colors look amazing on you!! SO gorgeous!! I did the same thing with Naughty Nauticals...At first I had no interest and was going to just get a couple pigments, but ended up getting A LOT!

jilliandanica

I checked out NN this weekend and actually decided to pass on Love Knot cause i thought it was too cool for my skin tone (roughly NC42) but it looks gorgeous on you! I might just have to go back!

Ladyvirtuous

Thanks again ladies!!!!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
I checked out NN this weekend and actually decided to pass on Love Knot cause i thought it was too cool for my skin tone (roughly NC42) but it looks gorgeous on you! I might just have to go back!

I say go get it. I thought the same thing you did and thats why I hesitated a bit but I decided to purchase it. Even though it's cool, it has a strange way of working with yellow/golden skintones.

And Port Red is so hot!!! Get it ladies!!!