Waterline product help

mysteryflavored

On days when I don't really feel like dealing with a lot of powder on my eyelids, the only eye makeup I wear is Macroviolet fluidline with some Nocturnelle over it (really brightens the color). The thing is, Macroviolet refuses to show up on my waterline. Coloring my waterline really makes my eyes pop, so I was wondering if anybody had a recommendation for something I can use on my waterline on my purple eyeliner days.

Thanks!

lunargen

You can try blending purple dash technakohl and nocturnelle. I find that technakohl really holds well for waterline use.
greengrin.gif

iluvmac

My MA at Florence Mac counter told me that Technakohl is not to be used on your waterline! As for Macroviolet (or any other fluidline), try and applying it with a pencil dipped in it: it holds very well on my waterline, applied that way (a little trick suggested my fav MA).

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
My MA at Florence Mac counter told me that Technakohl is not to be used on your waterline! As for Macroviolet (or any other fluidline), try and applying it with a pencil dipped in it: it holds very well on my waterline, applied that way (a little trick suggested my fav MA).

technakohl can be used on the waterline. fluidline can't be. only eye kohl, technakohl and kohl powers.

Kiseki

Giorgio Armani has a gorgeous purple pencil eyeliner tha holds rather well in the waterline, also Technakohl is really long lasting (a lot more than Eye Kohl).