Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil?

RayannaBanana

I'm looking for a any waterproof eyebrow pencil or filler (I usually use black). I've been using one from GOSH but it's not waterproof and this summer I don't want it to melt or smudge from sweat. Any suggestions on a good waterproof pencil or brow filler?

Caderas

I'm going to say Wet n' Wild's brow pencil. I see you're in Canada, so I'm not sure if they sell it there.. but it's the best 99 cent pencil in the world. It has a wax formula, but deposits enough color as well. It's held up pretty well to how oily my face can get sometimes! If it's cheap enough up there, it's well worth a shot!

QueenBam

i lovvvvvvvve using blacktrack fluidline on mine, instead of pencil... i just have to fill in the outer half of mine but i will say its the best thing i've tried so far.
smiles.gif
i've heard lancome (i think) has good ones too

kittykit

The only one that I could think of is MAC Brow Shader which has been discontinued. It never smudges, it's long lasting even after I get out of the gym.

Meisje

I read on here to apply your eyeshadow base underneath your brow makeup to make it last. I tried it once and it worked well! I use TFSI.

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
I read on here to apply your eyeshadow base underneath your brow makeup to make it last. I tried it once and it worked well! I use TFSI.

I've tried that and the weird thing is it doesn't work on my brows only my eyeshadow, kind of disappointing.
th_dunno.gif

I_Love_Buffy

I love Lorac BUT i'd do a Paint Pot in Quite Natural since its waterproof and does not smudge or move! my staple!