We need a 'favorite's' folder option! Where we can save other members eotd/fotds!

User49

I thought it would be good to have a 'favorites' option on specktra. On a lot of photography websites their is a link on each picture that you can then add to a 'favorites' folder! I thought it would be a really neat option to have on specktra because we could save the 'fotd's and eotd' to a seperate folder that inspired us. This would also be able to be viewed by other users who could then see what style of make up we love and favor... WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Most people on here, if anyone else is like me, save photos of make up they are inspired by. It would be fun to have a folder in specktra to do this in that other members could veiw to see what style of make up we like...
choochoo.gif

k.a.t

Ooo, i like the sound of that! I think it'd be a great idea to have a favourites folder
greengrin.gif

NicksWifey

I like the sound of this too. There are so many great FOTDs that members post and after a while, they'll move off the first page and then like months later, someone will find them and reply to the thread and bring it up all over again. I've missed out so many great FOTDs that way.

aziajs

This is a good idea. Right now I just save pics I like to my hard drive in a makeup inspiration folder. I keep pics from girls here as well as celebrities.

User49

Me too. I just think it would be a great idea. Does anyone else think so? I doubt moderators will pay much mind to this idea unless it picks up a bit more of an audience. Does anyone else think this would work?

HeavenLeiBlu

Uhh.... I just subscribe to the thread, if I really like an FOTD or tutorial...am I misunderstanding your proposal or something?

Shimmer

She's saying she'd like a feature where you can favorite someone's posts/threads. Example: DevinGirl is one of your favorite FOTD posters, so you favorite her threads, and you'll know everytime she posts a new one.
smiles.gif

And, for the rest of you, I know something you don't knowwwww.
winks.gif

Janice

It's a good idea, the weak spot is having something like this coded for Specktra. However, I am very excited to tell you all I just last week made a final decision in hiring a company who will be working with me to make MANY improvements to the site. I finally swallowed the huge cost of hiring a firm to custom develop all these features that have been asked for time and time again by membership. This process will take a couple of months, but in the end - when the new site is unveiled and the forum improvements have been made - Specktra will be bigger and better than ever and you will have most of the features you have been asking for over the years.
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

And, for the rest of you, I know something you don't knowwwww.
winks.gif

I just let the cat out of the bag
lol.gif

DirtyPlum

Cool... looking forward to this. I love the original idea.. there are some truly inspiring FOTDs on here that I would love to 'favourite' xxx

kalaehunnie

i TOTALLY agree. when i first joined, i was suprised to find that there was no favorites button!! so for now i'm just subscribing to the threads that i like. i really hope the specktra admin sees this. i want a favorite's folder !!!
smiles.gif