Websites to buy NYX off?

piink_liily

Hahaha yeah what a bargain! They had a whole lot of cheapie brands all mixed together so I just picked out the NYX ones.

elle25

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
^^ I can't imagine NYX being faked because it is just a d/s brand. I did buy a questionable eyeshadow though from an ebay seller in the US, the spelling was wrong on the sticker and the eyshadow was pressed flat, not in NYX's usual quilted fashion. I put it down to perhaps it being a second or an old one.

If you're in Melbourne, Groove stores have some NYX right now. Just some foundation, blushes, the mosaics and a small range of the shadows in brights, no neutrals besides black.

I buy mine off cherryculture whenever they have a sale, they're so cheap that even with shipping you're only paying a couple of dollars a piece for really good quality products (the shadows, blushes and lippies, not sure about the rest)

Where's Groove? Is it in the city or an outer suburb?

xLongLashesx

^^ there's one at Highpoint.. I'm not sure where else.

They have a website that doesn't work
th_dunno.gif

elle25

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
^^ there's one at Highpoint.. I'm not sure where else.

They have a website that doesn't work
th_dunno.gif

Groove Accessories...theres one of those at Melbourne Central too. Its probably the same, right? Hopefully it is, since MC is a lot easier for me to get to.

xLongLashesx

^^ Yep! Groove accessories it is. Let us know if they've got any good nyx there, I've already cleaned highpoint out of anything good.