wedding make-up decision-making in progress

eulchen

my misters mother is marrying on saturday. its just a small party with few guests, and not even the bride and the groom will be overdressing. i decided on either a polka dot dress (black with white dots) or black top with black/white skirt and have my hat with me. i want something colourful on the eyes, and something new, not my basic green or blue/green or blue... these are my colours:

E/S
magic dust
gleam
in living pink
passionate
chill
brun
juxt
swimming
greensmoke
humid
surreal
shimmermoss

fluidline
sweet sage
delphic
blacktrack
rich ground

pigments
rose
subtle
golden lemon
golden olive
pastorale
air-de-blu

i also have nightlight, golders green and sumptous olive on the way to me...

this is a pic of me: (clickable thumbnail)

ill be wearing contact lenses on the wedding though.

thanks for any input
cheerleader.gif

prinzessin784

Re: wedding make-up recommendation

You would look fabulous in greens! I'm horrible at coming up with ideas but some sort of combination with Greensmoke, Golden Olive, and Pastorale would be lovely!

inlucesco

I bet shimmermoss would look fab with any combination of black and white clothing you put together, maybe with in living pink on the inner corners.

eulchen

so ive experimented a little bit. first the idea of inlucesco, which is something different... i rarely use the pinks, even less mix them with other colours. this is what i tried on paper and then on me:

(all clickable thumbnails)

i used shimmermoss, surreal, in living pink, gleam, delphic, msf natural light, rose pigment on cheeks and lips, flusterose lustreglass on top of rose pigment. (have to find out if this is lipsafe actually lol)

then this was another idea of mine

golden olive, greensmoke, chocolate brown, pastorale and rich ground. its not really colourful so i think this is already out.

and then i was livechatting for more inspirations and this is what the artist kindly suggested:

rose, melon, chocolate brown pigments, some shimpagne and rose on the cheeks and same lips as with the first look.

excuse crappy eyebrows, i have an appointment at my cosmetician already, lol

im still unsure, i really like the first and the third, what do you think? any additional input maybe? i still have a few days to try out new looks
smiles.gif

saniyairshad

Honestly I know you want a colorful eye, but a gorgeous neutral cat-eye and red lips would make u look amazing and lightly dust bronzer on ur cheeks, forehead, nose and chin and ur all set to go.