wedding make-up

Pink_lily

I'm not IN the wedding, just attending. Anyone have any recommendations for make-up that would look good with my dress? I was thinking of something that had a bit of turquoise in it to match the stripe. Thanks!

DSC01795-1.jpg

Also, a picture of me to give you some sort of idea of my coloring.

DSC01741.jpg

MACmermaid

when i saw your dress the sweetie cake quad coming out this thursday immediately popped into my head. that might be worth checking out...there is a dirty-turquoisey shade and a purple/plum color that i think would work great w/ your coloring and the outfit!

have fun at the wedding!
smiles.gif

Wattage

I agree that something blue would look amazing. People with brown hair and eyes can pull of just about anything when it comes to makeup so I say blue for you!

Something bright and shimmer but not excessive. Pretty pink lips would be lovely with this. The dress is gorgeous though so I recommend keeping your makeup minimal and letting the dress speak for itself!

Post a FOTW (Face of the wedding) when you are done!

greengrin.gif

Pink_lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
I agree that something blue would look amazing. People with brown hair and eyes can pull of just about anything when it comes to makeup so I say blue for you!

Something bright and shimmer but not excessive. Pretty pink lips would be lovely with this. The dress is gorgeous though so I recommend keeping your makeup minimal and letting the dress speak for itself!

Post a FOTW (Face of the wedding) when you are done!

greengrin.gif

I will definitely post an FOTW when I get the chance! I ended up getting the Sweetie Cake quad because the Sugared Blue color looked beautiful in-person. I'll definitely be playing around in order to keep things minimal but pretty.