Wedding Makeup help, please

Billie28

Hi,

I have to do a wedding makeup for a friend next month.
I´m clueless about the colors for the eye-makeup. She has blond hair, blue eyes and is a NC 20.
Probably she wants somthing in pink and brown/gold (very neutral), because her dress is off-white and has gold embroidery.

Thank you
th_LMAO.gif

sunscreens

Lisa Eldridge on youtube is doing a series on Bridal makeup, she's a professional and very easy to follow. She did one on rosey/pinkmakeup that might work - actually she looks like she might be NC20. I would do a light shimmery eye (champagne and maybe a touch of light brown in the crease), liquid pink blush and a neutral pink lip. Make sure not to use anything too shimmery, no products with SPF and dont line the waterline with black!

Billie28

Thank you.

I thought about Naked Lunch or Expensive Pink/Tempting/Espresso? Are that warm colors and bring the blue eyes out?

GLAMORandGORE

if she has blue eyes, you're right and should definitely use warm tones to bring out her eyes! i'm not sure about the others, but expensive pink sounds good. also, instead of using just colored shadows, you could try using colored bases and use neutral shadows-it will slightly tint it but not look like you're wearing pink/orange eyeshadow.