Weekly Aussie Challenge?

billy_cakes

I was thinking it might be nice to do a sort of challenge thread for this part of the forum. We could make it a weekly thing with an idea, them, colour, event... anything that you can basically think of that is assessable for everyone to participate in. So i probably wouldn't do a particulr eyeshadow or lipstick colour or brand
smiles.gif
Pictures optional, and whoever is deemed as the "winner" that week can pick the next weeks idea/theme.

So what does everyone think? Obviously its something that can only be done if there is enough people interested! So let me know, any suggestions or anything!

Aussie Weekly Challenge Guidelines
  • Week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday
  • Try and keep chatter in the thread to a minimum so its easy for people to search through, its nice to complement people on there look but if you have any questions to ask the person about there look or the products message them or ask them in the challenge chatter thread
  • All entrys MUST be posted in the FOTD thread and then a link may be posted in this forum
  • Pictures are welcome but not a must have
  • please post any idea you have about future challnege ideas and i will make a list in here of weeks and what the challenge that week will be based on your sugestions

Start:30/3 Theme:Celebrity Glamour Finish:5/4
Start: 6/4 Theme:Easter Finish:12/4
Start:13/4 Theme:60's Mod Finish:19/4
Start:20/4 Theme:blue Finish:26/4
Start:27/4 Theme:Gold and/or Silver Finish:3/5
Start 4/5 Theme:Green Finish:10/5
Start 11/5 Theme: Finish:17/5
Start 18/5 Theme Finish:24/5
Start 25/11 Theme Finish 31/5

FOTD Forum
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/

Pictureless FOTD Forum
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f245/

miss_bailey

This is SUCH a good idea and would really encourage boring same combo girls like me (who still has loads of eyeshadows) to try new things I think if enough people are interested you should kick it off Billycakes!

billy_cakes

yay! well that makes four of us so far! what i might do is change the first post of a list of rules/guidelines and then we can get started... any suggestions about guidelines i can add i would be appriciated?

lara

You're welcome to run a weekly challenge as long as all the FOTDs are posted in the appropriate forum.

Create a post here with reasonable guidelines as well as your challenge lists, then people can post their submissions in the FOTD subforum and link to them in the challenge list thread.
smiles.gif

myystiqueen

hmmm... i'm not so good with guidelines...

perhaps :
RULES - have to be your own 'work'?? hahaha... obviously...

and uhm... maybe someone could just start posting a look or theme that we should all do..... using any kinds of brands, color combo etc...

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
You're welcome to run a weekly challenge as long as all the FOTDs are posted in the appropriate forum.

Create a post here with reasonable guidelines as well as your challenge lists, then people can post their submissions in the FOTD subforum and link to them in the challenge list thread.
smiles.gif

Thanks Lara!

billy_cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara

smiles.gif

Easy done! ill make sure thats outlined in the guidelines!

billy_cakes

I think Pink should be out first theme for this week. You could use it in eyeshadow making it soft or dramatic, you could use it on your lips or cheeks as a feature of your look! Pink it is!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
I think Pink should be out first theme for this week. You could use it in eyeshadow making it soft or dramatic, you could use it on your lips or cheeks as a feature of your look! Pink it is!

Yay Pink!!

Time to drag out my All Girl pigment then...
smiles.gif

myystiqueen

pinkkkk... a color that i love, but is the one color that i just can't pull off..
ugghh.. tough one...

mrsMay and sambi (not to mention spectrolite) have a lot of colors to choose from.... CHEATERS!!!!

hahahaha.... oh well.... i love PINK anyway...... :grin:

billy_cakes

aw im sorry
ssad.gif
I thought pink would be an easy one to do because most people have a pink gloss or a pink blush they could use and do a look with
ssad.gif

I think im going to do a look using soft pinks like angelcake or expensive pink because its nice and soft...i cant pull of brightish pinks
ssad.gif

Edited because i just realised there was wayyy to man unhappy smileys in that post so
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
^^ what about a pink blush or lipglass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
aw im sorry
ssad.gif
I thought pink would be an easy one to do because most people have a pink gloss or a pink blush they could use and do a look with
ssad.gif

I think im going to do a look using soft pinks like angelcake or expensive pink because its nice and soft...i cant pull of brightish pinks
ssad.gif

Edited because i just realised there was wayyy to man unhappy smileys in that post so
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

hey hey hey... no need to sorry.... if i can't come up with a good pink look, then i shouldn't come and 'join' the challenge at the first place.... as simple as that...

that's where 'our skills' take place..... to make something works even though it actually doesn't... if that makes sense...
tong.gif

~Crystal~

Oooh this sounds like heaps of fun! I'd love to do a pink look! I suck at taking photos of make up though... it never turns out for me
ssad.gif

Repunzel

cool when do we start?
i got a lot of pink glosses
smiles.gif

pink looks good on my lips,cheeks not so much my eyes.
i can only take photos with iphone so quality is not so hot

rockin26

Count me in! Might not be able to do it every week but I'll give pink a crack! Oh and who decides on who the winner is? Or should I say how is it decided? Sorry just a little unclear on that part