• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Well, You Asked For It... HERE IT IS!!!! *A Tutorial of My Purple Look*

SparklingWaves

Fantastic tutorial! You are so kind to do this. Bravo! Amazing colors. :notworthy:

Great photography too. You are truly adorable.
pompom.gif

makeupgal

Wow!!! You did a GREAT job. Loved this tut. I am going to try this look. I'll definately post it in FOTD section if my digicam cooperates *crosses fingers*

ginger9

Very nicely done! Kudos for keeping all your pics so clear and focused
clap.gif

You're really good at getting all your e/s to show so intensely - great job
smiles.gif

ambert9791

This is gorgeous
thmbup.gif
Purple is my favorite color and this was a great tut.
clap.gif
I have to try this. Also love your hair down very pretty
smiles.gif
. Hope to see more.
pretty.gif

magi

Oh great, this is so pretty... But your eyes and especially your lids are MADE for beeing "painted" :-D They are so big and give enough space for vibrant colors... Good Luck!

Edie

Im sorry but this is the BEST tutorial I think i have seen on here! You did such a wonderful job of it! The look is flawless.

Bravo
smiles.gif

You camera is very good. I am still yet to get one since mine has broken. Is it just a normal point and shoot one?