Went to IKea and got my Makeup a Gift!

ClaireAvril

So I obsessed for a few days about the GLIS storage box and finally went over to IKEA to get it.. For now everything fits into one box but I am sure soon I will need another.. its a great organizer if you have a smaller collection.

Um yay I love it!
yahoo.gif

Attachment 6705

Heiaken

I think I may have to visit IKEA too and get that one since my current box is getting too small. Thanks for the tip
smiles.gif

ClaireAvril

its great and for just 6.99.. should be easier to travel with my makeup and sort everything probably so I can actually see everything that I have.. I just wish there was a portion big enough to hold my palettes.

user79

I started out with something like that from IKEA. First it was one box, then two, then more and more....now I have a vanity and I need more space soon! It's an illness I tell you...
tong.gif

Those boxes are convenient, but you'll outgrow it fast!
smiles.gif

Jot

oh i have a different box from ikea but i'm liking the lid on that one - keep the dust out and would let me stack them

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkaura
I missed this, which section/dept is it in?

Hmm.. i think its in office storage. with the pen holder cups... that's all I can remember.. Just remember GLIS.

Pinkaura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
Hmm.. i think its in office storage. with the pen holder cups... that's all I can remember.. Just remember GLIS.

I searched the IKEA site and now I know why I missed it - they have orange/clear/blue smaller boxes from the same GLIS range and these were the only ones in stock last time! The ones I saw were near Kids dept.! Thanks for the info
greengrin.gif