were there any MAC Try on Pacs available?

rnsmelody

i was wondering did mac come out with the try on pac this year or recently? i felt i missed out on it. or they just didnt release any? anyone know? TIA

BunnyBunnyBunny

Re: was there any MAC Try on Pacs available?

I'm not sure, but I think there were some when the skincare was relaunched at the beginning of 07. Not sure though!

erine1881

nope, none recently (here anyway). they did have them in asia.

clamster

They had a few left of the studio tech (wipees, fix+, strobe cream) @ my CCO for around $30.

rnsmelody

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
They had a few left of the studio tech (wipees, fix+, strobe cream) @ my CCO for around $30.

which cco did you go to? i was at vacaville today but i didnt see anything

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsmelody
which cco did you go to? i was at vacaville today but i didnt see anything

Gilroy!! Not tooo far. It was really crowded when I went! Last minute xmas shopping haha.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
Gilroy!! Not tooo far. It was really crowded when I went! Last minute xmas shopping haha.

what things do they have at the Gilroy locaton?

tiramisu

I really missed not having any try on pacs recently... seems like it's been forever, although they were out earlier in 2007, I think.

CaraAmericana--Try on pacs are kits of skincare products; like a full size moisturizer (whatever worked for your skin type), a small pack of wipes, fast response eye cream and something else?--I remember once there was a good sized lip treatment in it all for like $30 in a little zippy MAC plastic bag. Great intro to the skin care and go me hooked on the studio moisture cream... I always snatch up one or two of these packs whenever they are available--great for travel too!

rnsmelody

yea i really miss them i usually pickup alot when they come out. hopefully this year they would come out with some that has the moisture lush cream & eye cream in it.