Wet n' Wild products getting better?

Purple Haze

I was just at Walgreen's today, and I must say they have an ADORABLE selection of Halloween stuff up now....cool glitter-tipped lashes, dark lipsticks, and nice nail polishes, too, including a glow-in-the-dark one
smiles.gif
I couldn't help myself and bought one of each! Rarely anything is over 5 bucks...how can you go wrong!?:nod:

ps...I never knew #666 lip liner actually had a name!!! How cool!!!!!

ambert9791

I have the taupe brow pencil from wnw and I love it. I actually like a lot of the cheaper drug store brands especially when I really want new makeup but can't afford the more expensive stuff.

MAKExMExUP

haha wow Wet n Wild, I haven't heard about this product since eons ago! I believe it was the first lipstick I ever bought (elementary school maybe?) It came in a white tube and it was dark pink and sparkly! Anyhoo if their products are getting better, good for them! hmm I wonder which high-end company owns them since they all seem to be connected somehow...

hawaiian_mele

Wet n Wild is a great option! I love their clear gloss, it's like $1, it's super shiny and lasts (what I think) forever. The only downside is that it's really sticky which isn't so great but if you're looking for a super glossy look it's fantastic!
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

Ya i used to use Wet'n'Wild when i first started using make-up! I gotta check out the line next time i go to wal-mart!!!

Kuuipo

Paula Begoin,who writes the "Don't go to the ...."books raved about W&W lipstick in her book, ro I bought a bunch of their metallic velvets and some cremes,all were good! Then, I had to do the trios of shadows,palettes "bronzer",pencils etc. Last Christmas I used them as stocking stuffers in baskets of makeup I gave for polyanas at work. For cheap products, I do not know how they do it.....a three buck waterproof eyeliner has a thin brush,is smudgeproof and budgeproof!The lipliners are universally friendly and the blushes and all oversticks are a bargain. Think stockingstuffer and gift padder this year.
cheerleader.gif

snugglebunny

If anyone doesn't mind, can y'all post up swatches of WnW's products please? preferably the lipsticks, lipglosses, and eyeshadows. Thank you!

talks

From what I have.... Most pics were taken in natural light, I'm sorry if i did this wrong!
Picture134.jpg
256.jpg
Picture126.jpg
Picture133.jpg

Picture130.jpg
Picture140.jpg
Picture141.jpg

Aelwyndaeira

I love Wet n Wild's products. I've used them my whole life, since I can't afford more pricey brands on a regular basis. I find their liquid liners, lipsticks, and powders are amazing! I want to try their 3-in-1s, but Wally World never has them when I go in to pick some up.

I was down in the US for a week, and grabbed some of their cute false eyelashes from the Hallowe'en line. Fantastic! Only 1.99 for each single pair, and 2.99 for a pair with glue and tweezers!

And I LOOOOOVE their nail polish. It lasts longer than anything else I've used.

Kurtina88

I like the mono eyeshadows, the flauvored lip gloss full of glitters, the exoress dryier spray and the blush heather silk; i don't like the nail polishes bacause they last less than a day.

talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglebunny
wow! their eyeshadows are decently pigmented for their price!

They really are! But everyone looks at me crazy when I recommend their products because they expect some cheap useless makeup. Oh well....

Ms.Amaranthine

Like many other girls, Wet n' Wild was my first makeup. I was young, it was cheap. Perfect combination. I just recently bought several eyeliners from them. They are all gorgeous colors and wear surprisingly well. Their Royal Blue eyeliner is one of the prettiest shades I've ever seen and it looks amazing with blue eyes.

I really like the Paradise Cove eyeshadows. I haven't looked much at their eyeshadows/blush/foundation in a long time. I'll have to pay more attention next time I'm at the store.

xiahe

so i went out and bought some more stuff:

+ sandcastle palette = AMAZING!
+ mega glo face illuminator in blushing - the others looked too dark for me so i opted for this one instead and it's an amazing find for only a couple of bucks! and you get a lot of product, too. it's a very light pearlescent pink that adds just the right amount of shimmer to face and it's great for highlighting, too. it's a creamy formula so it's very easy to apply with your fingers and blend.
+ pearlescent pink blush - imo this is very similar to NARS orgasm and it was only $2!
+ mega slicks lip gloss in cherish - a light peachy-pink with shimmer, very pretty! and it smells like watermelon
heart.gif

Dizzy

I've always been a fan of their lip liners (have yet to find one I didn't like), but now I want to try some of their e/s or blushes!

talks

For anyone that's interested the line is bogo at walgreens this week. If you wanted to try some of the products, this is a great deal. Not like they were super expensive to begin with, but at least if you don't like something you won't feel so bad about spending so much $.

fingie

I like a lot of their eye & lip liners. I haven't really tried any of their other products, but I may have to now!