WHAT?!? $122.50 for Neutral pink on ebay?

iiifugaziii

if you look at the bidding history there were only two people who bid on it. and one person bid like 6 times just in order to keep raising the price.... could've been some fake bidding going on.
if not, sucks for the person paying 122 dollars for that
smiles.gif

Keysten

It's not availible in the US
ssad.gif
I want that color but I can't find it anywhere and am not crazy enough to spend that much on e/s!!!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keysten
It's not availible in the US
ssad.gif
I want that color but I can't find it anywhere and am not crazy enough to spend that much on e/s!!!

It's on Macys.com website. If they don't have it, they'll check their individual stores for it; so will Nordstroms.com.

I won't say it's not available anywhere. It just takes some hunting and searching.

SquirrelQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
if you look at the bidding history there were only two people who bid on it. and one person bid like 6 times just in order to keep raising the price.... could've been some fake bidding going on.
smiles.gif

Looks like the original bidder might have made some sort of outrageous, insanely high bid to discourage competition---but the competing bidder didn't stop. I've had friends that this happened to---not makeup on eBay but other things---and they weren't real happy paying their maximum bid.

Then again, don't bid what you're not willing to pay.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
smiles.gif

Yeah looking at the usernames, looks like some fishiness going on.

Labonte

Wow that's nuts! The seller must feel like they hit the jackpot lol. That would be awful if it turned out to be fake.

user79

Haha that's wicked. It's such a gorgeous eyeshadow though and I actually do think it is pretty unique to MAC.

Covergirl913

shockt.gif
it's not that serious....I'm sure that one can find another pink color similar to Neutral Pink when it becomes unavailable..

landonsmother

good lord. petticoat doesn't even go for that much. hhahaha. well maybe petticoat does but for an eyeshadow? oh puh-leasssee.