What are the Best OPI Nail Polish Colors?

Peachess

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
That's awesome, please post pics as soon as you can! Have you heard anything about their matte collection? I know what colours are going to be released but I am kind of ticked that you can't put top or base coat, drying products, or hand lotions on when you use them. Do you know if they are any good?

Yes, actually they are quite nice. I like the matte You Don't Know Jacques. It's a taupe-grey-purple colour. It's like wearing a dull frost...I know that sounds weird...but, I don't know how else to describe it...LOL

It doesn't last long that is for sure...but, it really is a very interesting visual effect. When I wear it, I do get alot of comments & questions. My biggest issue is the no base-top-lotion thing, I am an avid CND Solar Oil user & not being able to use it makes me nuts as I hate dry cuticles. So, I can only do 1 maybe 2 days tops and off it goes.

Tips: Make sure your nails are completely moisture free, use scrub fresh or your fav temp dehydrator, if you even have the slightest trace of skin oil or moisture on your nails the polish will not make a solid adhesion. Don't paint your nails where it could be humid, like a bathroom or kitchen. After applying makeup or any facial/body products use a non-treated blot sheet on your nails to get rid of any residue, don't rub just press to blot, if you don't the polish will peel off. if your job requires the use of gloves...then don't even bother trying to wear this polish during work hrs...it won't last the shift
ssad.gif

chocokitty

OPI has so many great colors -- these are some of my favs
  • Miami Beet: red violet
  • Paint My Moji-toes Red: a pinkish coral like red (rockin this color now!)
  • Koala Bear-y: hot pink
  • Malaga Wine: red wine
  • Royal Rajah Ruby: shimmery burgundy
  • We'll Always Have Paris: burgundy brown
  • I'm Fondue of You: shimmery reddish brown
  • Russian Navy: dark indigo blue
  • Midnight in Moscow: blacked maroon
  • Lincoln Park After Dark: dark purple

gildedangel

^^ Thank you chocokitty! I would push the thanks button but for some reason it disappeared? Thank you though, that is a great list!

kimmy

italian love affair is a nice light bubblegum pink with pale silver pearl. one of my favourite nail colours ever!

xsnowwhite

I love big apple red(Im pretty sure thats the name..)It's the perfect glossy bright red. Also, my daddy's the king. Its a pale pink creamy color, really pretty.

candiebear

Sheers:
Privacy Please (if you want a more pink hue)
Bubble Bath (clear with a pinch of color)

Color:
Vodka & Caviar (red that compliments every skintone)
I'm Not Really a Waitress

BEA2LS

Some of my faves:
I'm Not Really a Waitress
My Private Jet
Lincoln park after Dark
Russian Navy
La Paztively Hot

Latest posts