What are ur fav products for creating a beachy bronzed sun goddess look?

MizzTropical

Would so love to know!
winkiss.gif
Eyeshadows,bronzer,blush,gloss...Not really a totally bare faced look like ur actually going to the beach lol if you know what I mean, like Jlo's makeup style.

gildedangel

For a bronzey smokey eye I use woodwinked and mulch eyeshadows, for a blush I would say sunabasque, but that does depend on your skintone. For a gloss I love nymphette, it is a rosy pink with tons of gold shimmer and it looks great in the summer! HTH!

anita22

Definitely agree with Nymphette! It has such pretty gold shimmer and is so natural looking.

I also like:
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- ELF highlighting powder in Luminance (technically it's labelled as a bronzer, but it's more like a NARS Albatross-type of product)
- MAC Paint Pots in Bare Study & Indianwood (love that these don't move in summer!)
- MAC blushes in Pink Swoon and Peaches
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline
- Benefit BadGal lash (for volumised lashes to complement a nude eye look)
- MAC Studio Moisture Tint tinted moisturiser

LMD84

hhmmm here are some shadows i like for this kind of look-

goldmine
amber lights
expencive pink
woodwinked
satin taupe
tempting

and i like using refined golden bronzer to give me a slight glow and also redhead msf on the cheeks.
smiles.gif

i really like pinky lips with bronzed looks so i usually go for something like a pinky lip stain with a tendertone over the top.

MizzTropical

Thanks everyone! Nymphette is so pretty, it def goes well with bronzey makeup. I just got the chance to purchase it lol.

Strawberrymold

One of my fave tricks is to add just the smallest bit of Melon pigment to my foundation, than to contour with a matte bronzer (I like Guerlian Terracotta) and add a peachy blush on top. For eyes I stick to warm golden browns, a matte warm brown or pink for the crease and a lighter color on the waterline to make my eyes look bigger and brighter.

I agree with everyone else, Woodwinked, Mulch, Amber Lights, Tempting and Mythology are some of my fave colors for this type of look.

Shadowy Lady

Here's my typical bronze routine. It's been a while since I've done it as we're in the middle of winter
smiles.gif

I usually put All that Glitters on lid, Bronze in the crease and Embark in outer v. Highlight with whatev and line using a bronze colour. I use Stila Broze smudge pot and smudge it too.

I contour cheeks with Sculpt and put on my fave bronzer, Too Faced Sun Bunny. I sometimes add a highlight like Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick in Gold.

On my lips I wear nudey colour. Usually Blankety topped with either Nymphette or Gold Rebel l/s