What are your favorite 4 pan combos?

lisaannie

I have two 15 pans full of eyeshadows, and four empty four pans - yet I am having a tough time figuring out some different good combos for my four pans. Anyone have any favorite color combinations to recommend? TIA!

user3

I like to put one highlighting color, one liner color, and 2 eyeshadows that go on my lid and crease area

I don't really have a fave combo set but retrospeck, tempting, shroom and amberlights seem to be a quad I usually put together for travel. For the forth color I always change that up so instead of amberlights I will pack freshwater or contrast.

juicyaddict

i also need ideas for this since i am storing my shadows in quads not in 15pans. i like the idea of knowing which quad to use in the morning when i need to get ready quick. i also like to follow the highligher-liner-lid-crease combo, and i've made quads this way, but i am thinking of putting colors i use often like putting shroom, vanilla, phloof, espresso (for brows) in one quad. then i'll just grab quads of what color i like, for example my blue quads, plums, greens, etc. i don't find the quads hard to store, actually they are easier to store and find colors through the clear top.

saj20052006

1. Goldmine
2. Amerlights
3. Humid
4. Brown Down

1. Plum
2. Pollen
3. Swish
4. Sushi Flower

1. Moth Brown
2. Pollen
3. Contrast
4. Brown Down

1. Era
2. Mulch
3. Brown Down
4. Honeylust

I'm NW45 or NC50

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
how much is the empty quad palette?

Like 4 bucks or something. Better to keep IMO.

I keep all of my blacks in one so they don't contaminate the other 15 pans and all my whites in another.

MsButterfli

thanks, i bought a bunch of elf quads for my shadows,,well milani shadows but i can use the dupes as a guide
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I like to organize my quads by similar hies and color families, or textures. I have one thats mattes and/or shimmer free satins, and some that are earthtones, others that have blues, some that have pinks, etc. etc.