what are your favourate foundations

Sundae

Which make up brand do you use for foundation? I'm asking because i know many women find that mac breaks them out, so what are the alternatives.

are they transfer resistant, what things do you look for in a good foundations

SARAHluvsMAC

good question, i work for mac and i have been using their foundation for a bit now but lately especially i have been breaking out like noones business

i know i read in here that nars oil free+their pressed powder is a nice combo... i wonder what other ppl think about that

Simply Elegant

I like Cover FX sheered out. Once you get the right application technique, it's pretty good and the only line that has my shade exactly.

I use a foundation by Almay, I forget what it's called, but I mix that with my moisturizer for tinted moisturizer.

And I also like Physician's Formula mineral foundation, but the powder version only.

amoona

I use MAC Select SPF with Studio Fix powder over it. I've never had any problems with it, but I don't wear it every single day. I'm a MAC whore so I only tend to use MAC.

I did try Stila's tinted moisturizer once and I hate it, it makes me sooooo oily and after a few hours I look like a grease ball.

SARAHluvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
I use MAC Select SPF with Studio Fix powder over it. I've never had any problems with it, but I don't wear it every single day. I'm a MAC whore so I only tend to use MAC.

I did try Stila's tinted moisturizer once and I hate it, it makes me sooooo oily and after a few hours I look like a grease ball.

i had that same problem with stila's tinted moisturizer
the sephora lady recommended it to me but never again, lol
and im not even oily!

aquarius11

I use Origin's Reflection Perfection matte foundation in Nude. It gives a nice, full coverage and tends to keep my oily skin in check, which I love because my face is a grease pit w/out the right foundation. And it doesn't break me out, either.

becca

i like the Studio Fix and it never made be break out.
I also like the Urban decay surrel skin mineral makeup.

becca

kimmy

i really like MAC SFF, unfortunately during the winter, my skin is too pale to use it.
ssad.gif
otherwise though, i'm in love with Physician's Formula Mineral Wear foundation!

pale blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation

I absolutely love this foundation, and I've tried so many others before. It gives great coverage, and it doesn't make me any oilier or dryer. I just wish they would expand the color range a bit.

martygreene

Almay's Almost Makeup is actually quite nice for those who like something light and tinted moisturizer-like. Other foundations that I am fond of are MUFE Face and Body, Stila, Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer, to name a few.

Shawna

I have been using Youngblood mineral makeup (which I adore) but I have found with our terrible winter this year that my skin was really drying out and the powder wasn't helping. I recently switched to a no-name foundation I got at my local beauty supply and I dont' think I will ever go back to the powder again. It is simply called Make Up mineral tinted foundation. It goes on sheer, but totally covers imperfections and gives me flawless skin. Plus it doesn't have sunscreen in it which is why I react so bad to MAC foundation. If you can find this foundation, I highly recommend it
thmbup.gif

macslut

Clinque Superbalance 33Cream. When the new mac ones come out, I will probably switch. MAC Pressed blot powder medium dark. Love them both. The powder was hard to match.