What bag?

Ithica

Sorry if im posting this in the wrong place! I wasn't sure if it should be in recs or not :confused:

Ive just brought this coat:
coat.jpg

I normally carry round a medium sized hand bag which is a greenish/khaki colour so i figure it wont go. Any ideas on types/styles that will go with it?

Also. I found one bag but it doesnt post to the UK
ssad.gif
Does any one know of any services that forward stuff? Ie i order from US and then send it to that (forwarding?) address then they send it on? I know it will cost more but I'd rather have that bag XD

MsCocoa

I don't know of a forwarding service but you could try googling for one because I've come across them before.

First of all that coat is gorgeous! I would say a leather bag would like nice so you have the contrast in textures; black or possibly chocolate brown leather (the buttons look brown) or maybe a patent bag if you're feeling adventurous.

frocher

Black goes with everything, bit a rich brown looks fantastic with pink imo. Try asking about forwarding services in Chatter maybe, you might get more responses there.

jilliandanica

super cute coat!

For a more casual look I would suggest pairing the coat with jeans, a t-shirt, some brown leather boots and a rich, chocolate brown satchel style bag.

I think black would be great for a dressier look..so maybe some wide leg trousers, pointy-toe pumps, collared shirt, a scarf, leather gloves and a black clutch.