What blush would go with sweetie l/s?

shimpaniac

hey y'all...

I just got sweetie l/s, which happens to be the first cool pink i have by MAC.I've always used warmer pinks/peaches, and with those, springsheen and margin blush did a great job.Plus the mineralized skin finishes.
Frankly, i'd rather invest in more lipsticks than buy yet another blush,which one cant get SOOOO much use out of.Plus, i can usually hardly tell blushes apart.They all seem to look kind of the same to me.lol(i know it sounds crazy, but thats how it is)
but... at the same time, i feel that the blushes i have might not look good with sweetie.Havent tried anything yet,though.
th_dunno.gif

what do you all think??
TIA!!!(im NC 35/37 for ref...dark hair/eyes)

mariecinder

I wear Sweetie with my Springsheen all the time. But I'm a bit lighter than you. I think Margin would look fine with it. Maybe try out the ones you have and post some pics?

Simply Elegant

I think springsheen would look okay. I wear it with pink lips. But I just think a cool pink blush would look a bit better. Anyway, try it out to see how it looks before buying something new I suppose.

shimpaniac

ummm...taht sounds like a good idea...ill try out what i have and see how it looks...you guys are great!!