What brush is your favourite to use with MUFE Face & Body foundation?

appleblossm

The MUFE site says to apply with a sponge or fingers, but I really don't like either of those methods.
So, what is your favourite way of applying MUFE Face & Body foundation? What brush (any brand) do you use to achieve the most flawless and natural look?

Thanks in advance!

Note:
I'm looking for light to medium coverage, just to even out tone and minimize pores. I've tried tinted moisturizers, but I needed slightly more coverage (and staying power).

RandomnessWithK

I only have my MUFE Face & Body sample, but have been using both MAC 109 and MAC 187 to apply it..

i have the MAC face and body foundation and use the 109 for it..

but i've been reaching for my MAC 187 a lot more specifically for this foundation.. i like medium to full coverage so it might be different for you?

but i like the results i get with that particular brush.. haven't used anything else for this specific foundation (brushwise)..

MizzMelroseMood

For light coverage I love mixing it with my daily moisturizer for a homemade tinted moisturizer, and applying it with my fingers. And for medium coverage I like using Too Faceds kabuki, I just dab a lil on my forehead,nose,cheeks,and chin and buff away, it comes out perfect and airbrushed
smiles.gif

shontay07108

I was using Mac's 109 for the longest time and I loved it, but the absolute best brush is the flat top blusher brush by Sonia Kashuk. It's a dream.

Hannaleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleblossm
The MUFE site says to apply with a sponge or fingers, but I really don't like either of those methods.
So, what is your favourite way of applying MUFE Face & Body foundation? What brush (any brand) do you use to achieve the most flawless and natural look?

Thanks in advance!

Note:
I'm looking for light to medium coverage, just to even out tone and minimize pores. I've tried tinted moisturizers, but I needed slightly more coverage (and staying power).

With this foundation, I use a sponge.
I could not work with either brush.