What brush should I use to get the thinnest possible line with Fluidline?

minakokanmuri

Hi all. I wonder which Mac brush i should use to get the thinnest line with fluidline. if you could also put an art brush equivalent, that would be fantastic. thnx!!

bebs

I think so far for me its the 210 thats the thinnest one so far, or the 266

AudreyNicole

I'd say the 210 also
smiles.gif

pratbc

The 210! I have this brush and it works amazingly well to create very thin lines.

trollydolly

i purchased fluidline and 210 brush last week and its a great brush for creating an accurate thin line and its an easy brush to control if you're new to gel liners.

juicygirl

i use the 208 but i think the line you get is much thicker than the one you will get with the 266. but i looovve the 208 because i have finally figured out how to do skinny lines as well with it.

jrm

I personally prefer the #266. When I tried out a #209 brush, I think you need to have a steadier hand because its thin, round head. With a #266 it makes it somewhat easier because of the thin angled head of the brush which helps you create a line.

VDUB*BELLA

I swear by my 209
I love this brush I cannot put fluidline on properly anymore without this and I prefer it over the 210. Try both out and see which one you are more comfy with

I used to use the 212 and 266 but once i started using the 209 I cant go back

malaviKat

I purchased a Loew-Cornell brush from Michaels; synthetic bristles, identical in shape to MAC's #210. I believe it's a 3/0. I paid about $3.00....and I think it's the greatest thing in the world! (I swear by MAC brushes...but it does its job!)

angeliquea~+

I use a 209 brush, I started using this brush when I was a complete beginner at gel eyeliners, so you can't go wrong
thmbup.gif

Sanayhs

For the absolute thinnest line possible, I use a micro brush from the local art store. It's got these teeny short bristles in a super thin bunch, and it's really easy to control. It could definitely be worth poking around an art store to see what you find.
smiles.gif

As far as MAC brushes go, I most frequently use my 208 for fluidline. I can get a nice thin line from it.
yes.gif

tokidoki1825

For a REALLY thin line, buy a craft brush. They have really precise, thin, well-shaped ones that are perfect for eyeliner. Way thinner than MAC brushes.

pahblov

I'm going to have to go against the grain and say the 263. It's like the 266, but synthetic, so it'll apply gel-like products really precisely, and smoothly! I used to swear by the 266, but I'm a total 263 convert.