What Cheek colors to get...

ladyJ

I am NC37 in MAC mineralized foundation. I wanted to get some cheek colors but I need help with a nice highlight and contour color.

I was thinking for contour emote or harmony.

For highlights, I was thinking about Petticoat or Light flush.

I'm not too sure what to get and I'm not sure if those colors would go with any other blush shade.

Please help....Thanks!!

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetati
I would say one of the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks for highlight actually.

Which shimmer brick?

cetati

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Which shimmer brick?

I would say it depends on your skin tone... I am NC30 or 27 or so (I don't know anymore, I got lighter and I don't use MAC foundation anymore), and I love Copper Diamond, but I know it shows up a little ashy (because of the close-to-white colors) on darker skins. I'm Asian with olive undertones.

I also really like rose as a highlight over more subdued blushes to brighten it up, or as an alternative over bright blushes like Dollymix to mix in well.

Bronze shows up a little dirty on me but I would imagine it to be a good alternative to Copper Diamond for darker skins.

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetati
I would say it depends on your skin tone... I am NC30 or 27 or so (I don't know anymore, I got lighter and I don't use MAC foundation anymore), and I love Copper Diamond, but I know it shows up a little ashy (because of the close-to-white colors) on darker skins. I'm Asian with olive undertones.

I also really like rose as a highlight over more subdued blushes to brighten it up, or as an alternative over bright blushes like Dollymix to mix in well.

Bronze shows up a little dirty on me but I would imagine it to be a good alternative to Copper Diamond for darker skins.

I'm Asian with olive undertones also. From looking at your pic, I'm a little bit darker than you.