What color is this?

brandiisamonkey

This is a pigment sample I have, its labled Blue storm but I have a jar of blue storm and theya re no where near the same color... I think its a beautifull color but I dont know what it is. It was given to me as an extra in a swap...
whatcolor.jpg
th_worship.gif

brandiisamonkey

in your purse! OMG id be terrified it would come open and id loose it all, pigments have to be the one thing I dont feel comfortable toting arround lol

electrostars

That's because I sold it to my friend and I've been meaning to goto the PO to send it to her..but now looking at it..you're making me want to keep it. because it is SUCH A LOVELY COLOR.

I might have to refund her and tell her to go buy her own jar..she only lives like 10 minutes from the NY pro store...and I don't live anywhere NEAR A PRO STORE. hahah.

bellaetoile

i think the color in the picture is steel blue. blue storm is a darker color, with a finer consistency. blue storm is discontinued, and alsmot identical to the current naval blue pro color. blue steel is gorgeousss..

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
i think the color in the picture is steel blue. blue storm is a darker color, with a finer consistency. blue storm is discontinued, and alsmot identical to the current naval blue pro color. blue steel is gorgeousss..

I know its not blue storm as I have a whole jar of that one lol and they are COMPLETELY diffrent, good to know though that its really close in color to naval blue... And yes if it is Blue steel it is GEORGEOUS lol I love the color...
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I do think Steel Blue is a great color and I'm not much for blues but it's soooo pretty and different!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of blues either..but steel blue is for sure my favorite blue.
smiles.gif