What colors will bring out your brown eyes?

k_im

i started out with blacktrack and just got macroviolet & graphic brown yesterday
smiles.gif
hoping to get haunting and delphic before my counter stops carrying em!

giz2000

Macroviolet, Sweet Sage, New Weed, Haunting, and Graphic Brown make brown eyes pop big time!

liquidsirenhoney

blacktrack is my staple....just got graphic brown and really wish they would make it prem.....haunting and delphic are also great for some color.

thelove4tequila

I think you might be my twin because I have the same color features you described! lol. For the eyes; I suggest some purples. I just got "Satelite Dreams" and it looks gorgeous. Greens are also a really nice color. I'm REALLY into greens at the moment. "Swimming" is great with "Humid" as a crease. I also love "Nightlight" As for blushes definantly go for a peachy or coral color. I have tried many colors and those seem to look the best on my skin. HTH

csuthetaphi

I have the same color features too!

For eyes, I use a lot of golds and bronze colors. Like Amber Lights, Coppering, Goldmine, etc. Mulch e/s is a pretty basic standby that I go to do a smoky eye with. I also love bright blues, like the Blue pigment and Azreal Blue pigment for days where I want the eyes to stand out. Humid, Swimming (e/s), and Golden Olive pigment are very pretty also! Also, Coco Beach pigment is the prettiest, golden bronzy brown color. I love it and use it with everything! It was LE from a while back, but you can get samples easily.

As for cheeks, I don't wear pink very often. Sometimes I wear my Porcelain Pink MSF, which gives a nice light pink glow. I use it over my bronzer.

For lips, I would say try Pink Cabana l/s. It was LE with the Lure collection, but you may still be able to find it around. Its a light warm-toned pink. If you like peachy colors, Charm Factor l/s from A Muse is very pretty also.

sarahhh

brown eyes..:)

so i just got a $50 gift card to mac for xmas
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
and i already have a half-filled 15-pallete, and just need a couple more colors to really work with them..

and yes, ive looked through the boards tons and i just thought a second opinion would be good
smiles.gif

oh, and brown eyes, brown hair, and nc35, and im a more neutral-ly girl
smiles.gif
nothing too too bright.
heres what i have so far:

woodwinked
patina
expensive pink
velvet moss
electra
shale
smut
cranberry
tempting
sumptuous olive

pigments:
old gold
pink bronze
chartreuse
tan
vanilla

and blacktrack....

so any suggestions would be amaaazing.

thanks so much!!!

NikkiHorror

If you like dark eyes, I think the following would look great with your features:

-Beauty Marked
-Carbon
-Deep Truth
-Stars n' Rockets
-Femme Noir

Spam.n.Rice

I would suggest All That Glitters, Soft Brown, Sable, and Sketch for netural tones. If you're willing to try other colors, Steamy looks great with brown eyes. Oh and Beige-ing Shadestick.

freaksinunif0rm

I have dark brown eyes and love wearing neutral colors too!

Vapour makes a pretty base/highlighting color...and Pink Venus adds a bit of color and makes my eyes "pop". I don't know...I tend to like light shades of colors (especially pink).

giz2000

Tilt (greenish blue) and Greensmoke (greyish olive green) look great with brown eyes...as does Nocturnelle (rich purple)...they also go really well with Woodwinked (which is my all-time fave color!)

Katja

I have brown eyes and dark brown hair and about the same coloring, and I am fond of Antiqued and Amber Lights.

saj20052006

Neutral

I have Brown Eyes and I am NW45, I like the following:

Era
Amberlights
Goldmine
Mulch
Chocolate Brown Pigment
Melon Pigment
Tan Pigment

ginger9

Hi Sarahhh

We have same colourings and I have simliar mac stuff you listed (I have the warm piggie dress set too). Btw, if you can still find it, get Graphic Brown Fluidline it's total
heart.gif

Magic Markers

Re: Does grey eyeliner work for brown eyes?

I always wear gray eyeliner on my yellowey-brown eyes. It's a great alternative to black, especially with my really pale skin. It doesn't look so harsh.

I use the Rimmel eyeliner in like Hurricane? Hurricane Gray?

CaraAmericana

Calling Bold Brown Eye chicas!

I have brown eyes and dark brown hair and I am a NC 25 skin. I am looking for a really pigmented and gorgeous blue and/or teal shadow. Now I know what pros recommend for brown eyes but I want to know what MAC users are using. And pics would be great and I will love you forever!

I found one girl on here with a beautiful gradient of blue shadows but she used Brill and Blue Absinthe which were LE and I dont have it.

I already have Deep Truth but I need a lighter color to blend in. I was kind of looking at Steamy.

claresauntie

Re: Calling Bold Brown Eye chicas!

Steamy is a great green-blue.

I like Tilt. It reminds me of nice worn-in Levis.
smiles.gif

Latest posts