What colors would look best...

GlamourGrlJen

On me. I just recently bought a few MAC e/s and l/g.

Any colors that you would recommend? Any specific shades from MAC? I'm NC30 if that helps.

334k8py.jpg

Excuse my anorexic eyebrows, this pic is a few months old and my eyebrows are in the middle of the growing out phase. Oh, any products to help speed up their growth???

Thanks bunches!!
wavey.gif

Fairybelle

I would start with some MAC staples such as Bare Canvas paint (good primer for eyeshadow), eyeshadows in Shroom, Mulch, and Kid (shimmery beige, shimmery dark brownish bronze, and soft beige, respectively), eye pencil in Coffee (deep brown), Fiber Rich mascara (I can't find anything like this anywhere else), blush in Prism (soft pink with mocha tones) and Margin (for sexy shimmer), lip pencils in Spice, Subculture, and Dervish, lipsticks in Hue, VivaGlam VI, and Twig, lipglasses in Clear, Prrr, and VivaGlam VI.
I am a NC25/NC30 as well, and chose these colors for you since they are fairly neutral, aren't limited edition, and are the basics used most even when new color collections come out--they work with everything. When worn together, it is a great polished day or night look. Add more dramatic colors as time goes on!
As for brows, I would go to a MAC counter to try out the different pencils they have to offer. Brows, like foundation and powder, need some up-close treatment so that you get a perfect match for your browcolor!
For the lipcolors, the MAC website has the best descriptions! Have fun and I hope I helped you out!

medusalox

Ooh, you look similar to my best friend. Same coloring, too
smiles.gif
She wears a lot of golds, such as Goldmine or Gorgeous Gold. You could rock golds or really shimmery browns, like Mulch, Woodwinked, and Romp. Ohhh, and Amber Lights. I'd also recommend looking at some blues. Aquadesiac is really more of a turquoise, but it's a gorgeous color.

As far as lips go...subculture is a really great nude-ish lipliner. Syrup is my current favorite lipstick, its a pinky sheer nude color that looks really sweet.
smiles.gif
Viva Glam V is also a great one. If you wanna go dramatic, I think you'd look fab with a deeper burgundy lip.
smiles.gif

Hope I helped a bit!
smiles.gif