What common makeup product do you NOT own?

fashioniztah_07

* Liquid liner
* Lipliner
* Concealer
* Clear Lipgloss
* Nude Lipstick
* Loose Powder
* Foundation Primer

Forgot to add these
lol.gif

* Lip Brush
* Fix +

user47

*Clear Lipgloss
*False Eyelashes
*Lip Brush
Brown Eyeliner: I just use eye shadow.
Bronzer: I don’t care for the look.

*This may change in the future!

Esme

Stupid Great Lash Mascara!
I also don't have lipliner, contouring powder of any kind, or bronzer.
I have vaseline, but not for makeup purposes (I actually don't even know why we have it. I hate the smell and have never used it for anything. I think it was just here when I moved in with my husband. hmmmm) Same for white eyeshadow. I have some in a palette, but never use it.

LP_x

Foundation primer, pure red lipstick and clear gloss. I think they are some 'staples' you should have and I don't. Yet.

HeavenLeiBlu

I just got my first UDPP this week, Fix+ last week, and to be honest, I don't even use a lot of my goodies. I wear makeup 4 days out of the week at the absolute MOST.

ShauntyXD

·lash curler, dont need it
·brown e/l, never neeeded
·matte black e/s, 3 other black e/s's that work fine
·lipliner, never needed
·liquid liner, use gel liner

emeraldjewels

The only thing I don't have after reading all these is clear lipgloss, and I probably won't ever have it, not with all the wonderful colours out there.

blinkymei

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
I don't have a foundation
th_roll1.gif

Me too, I don't have foundation... cuz my skin is crazy right now, so I'm waiting to fix my face before I buy foundation

... and Bronzer (because of the skin thing) and clear lip gloss? but I don't think I'll ever get clear lip gloss because I think it's pointless since I have pigmented lips and I prefer chapstick with spf so I can splurge on color lipglosses

macosophy

eyelash curler
clear lipgloss
anything in red (i hate it)
eyebrow stuff
lipliner
false lashes
no primers! seriously! (foundation, lashes..)

chocolategoddes

i don't have a lot of things but I'm still collecting but...

after hearing all the raves about MAc pigments, I've never even tried one in my life!

rachybloom

I don't own an eyelash curler.. I had one at one point, but I'm fairly certain it was when I was 14 (I'm 18 now) and I stole it from my mom! It was a crappy revlon one ha! Luckily.. I don't think I really need one (thanks mom!)

Other than that.. I'm pretty sure I own every single beauty item possible.. I can't decide if that's pathetic or fabulous haha.

yodagirl

Lipliner
nope.gif

Up until last week I had never owned an eyelash comb either, but I took care of that through Sephora's F&F sale lol

Pimpinett

No nail polish - not a single one, I think.
Only one or two lipglosses, all of which are ancient, as in at least four years old and probably way past it's expiry date. Don't like the stickiness.
I don't own a good, nude/neutral lipliner - I should do something about that.
No plain brown eyeshadow, the closest I have is Moth Brown. Few eyeshadow colours overall, and mostly greys, taupes and nudes. No pinks, blues or golds either at the moment.
Only one pink lipstick, and that's Impassioned.
No foundation brush, and no crease brush.
No gel or pencil eyeliners, only cake and liquid ones.