What common makeup product do you NOT own?

.k.

i dont have any of that black fluidline everyone seems to have. also no paint pots or eyebrow stuff

babiid0llox

I've never owned falsies. No 'contour' stuff or w/e. Never owned an eyelash curler.

I also never had certain makeup items until fairly recently like bronzer, makeup brushes lol, lipstick that I'd actually use, primer, loose powder all that jazz.

Oh but I do have clear glosses
smiles.gif

Edit: Oh and I only recently got a lot of eyeshadows, I'd only ever use mascara and eyeliner before. Also I stopped using blush for like the last 2 years up until recently..and WOAH what a difference it's made. haha

Shaquille

I don't have any black eyeshadows.. I asked some parts of my sister's black paint pots but I rarely use them..

clwkerric

Fake Lashes!! I CAN'T stand them on my eyes!!! I wish I could, they are wonderful...

But then again, the trasition from panties to thongs wasn't too comfy either but.... I never looked back!

purrtykitty

Plain black eyeliner or shadow. I have a glitter eyeliner in black and Dark Soul pigment...but nothing that would constitute a run-of-the-mill plain ol' black. I just like a little sparkle, that all!
greengrin.gif

Oh yeah, and no bronzer. I just don't use it because I'm pale and afraid of looking like an oompa-loompa. However, I will be getting So Ceylon when it returns and I will then use it as my "bronzer". Since it's a rose-based bronze, I'm not afraid of it.

lipglass_junkie

foundation (just use concealor)
brown eyeliner
contouring powder
bronzer (but hopefully that will change)
lipliner
clear gloss

I also have barely any lipsticks! Just three compared to over 50 tubes of (colored) lipgloss

bgajon

No clear lipgloss, no bronzer, no gel or liquid liners (but I'd like to try the famous blactrack fluidline), no UDPP, no false eyelashes (although I'd like to try) and until recently no contour powder (but either way I still haven't used it) or pigments (but those I've tried and loved)

KellyBean

Falsies. I got some a while ago but lost them somewhere...
A blush brush! I had one (verrrry similar to the 116) but it's also lost.
ssad.gif

Concealer. I had Benefit Boiing which I used only as an eyeshadow base until I switched to UDPP.
Red lipstick.
Black pencil eyeliner!
Brown eyeliner in general.

JustDivine

Bronzer
False lashes
Liquid liner (been there, not doing it again!)
Red lipstick
Brown eyeliner
Shadesticks
Eyelash curlers (dont need 'em)

venacava

I don't own any:

Non black eyeliner
Brown lipstick and liner
Pink eyeshadow
Bronzer
Tinted moisturizer
False lashes (too much hassle)
Clear lipgloss (was gifted with a clear lipgloss couple of years back, but there's so much shimmer and sparkle it's not technically "clear")
Vaseline

Rennah

I don't own any lipliner, foundation primer, liquid foundation, loose powder, contour stuff, false eyelashes, or MSFs.

xStarryEyedX

i just tried really really really hard to think of something, all i came up with was liquid foundation...but i have mineral (in like 4 different shades)+ MAC studio tech... anything and everything else under the sun I've got ..
mac_addict.gif
--clearlyy!