What Did You Start Collecting Most Of?

jenii

I collect mostly eyeshadows, and brushes.

I also collect lippies, but I'm not as insane about that. (She says as she awaits the arrival of the Fanplastico lacquer she bought off eBay *sigh*).

MAC_Whore

I have pretty much all of the eyeshadows, I have all the pigments, I have all the MSFs and just shy of all the quads. As I start to buy less, I think I will definitely continue with pigments and MSFs.

gabi1129

ive just recently started my mac collection. and thus far it is pigments than lustreglass than eyeshadows.

Deirdre

Totally, eyeshadow. I have a nice, small collection, filled with a good selection of other cosmetic products, even from different brands! But MAC eyeshadow, and specifically taupe/gold/browns, oh, my, God! I have got to get a grip. I don't think I need any other shadow, except maybe just one or two teal shades.
winks.gif

MACGoddess

I have collected all the Pigments MAC has ever made and I love working with them. Pigments are how I got into playing with MAC so they are my babies, too the colors are amazing!

I also tend to collect and get backups of the MSFs that have come out pretty much... I am only missing a few but I don't think I'll kill myself to track them ALL down, that was pretty much just reserved for my piggies.

coachkitten

I am a totally eye shadow nut. Since I have collected so many of those I have moved to lipstick. I do love pigments!

tadzio79

I only started to use MAC for a couple of months now, and my curent obsessions are pigments and MSFs.
my DH is not happy, lmao!!!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Eyeshadows! Ever since I first stepped foot at the MAC counter (last June, LOL) I've been intrigued with what I could do with my eyes. I've amassed close to 50 in those 6 months.

I feel ya! I visited my first counter in February and have amassed quite the eye shadow, pigment and FL collection. I'm into depotting now and looking forward to my B2Ms.

veilchen

Judging from the amount of products, I'd say in this order: lipgloss (most of them pinkish), eye shadow (most neutrals, but pinks/purples and greens come close second), pigments, blush.

GothicGirl

I collect eyeshadows - well, eye products, to be more accurate. But the eyeshadows were the reason why I turned to MAC. The local makeup brands in my country have, overall, better formulas than MAC (come on, SPF on lip products is almost mandatory these days!), but the color variety is quite inexistent. Therefore, whenever I want a bolder color, specially in my eyes, MAC is the first brand I go to.

csuthetaphi

Definitely pigments. Once I started buying them, I was hooked. I have 66 now, but I know I will never find most of the very rare ones.

After that, I have a huge collection of eyeshadows, and all of the MSF's.

And I forgot about all my quads! I have almost all of the pre-made quads!

Definitely eyeshadows! Followed by pigments. I used to have a mass of lipsticks from b2ming, but have sold all but around 40 of those off.

Teal

ive always had a hard obsession with eyeshadows. then 3 years back i discovered MAC..and bwooyy was i in love or what? no moment can describe
tong.gif

jokes..im more of an eye makeup..but i do love my lipglass,,luster..it compliments my eyemakeup..

TM26

I am really into the pigments, eye shadow, lipglosses, beauty powders and msf. I also love anything different that comes out like the glitter, glitter liners, soft sparkle pencils.