what do his mixed signals mean?

girl507

I put this in yahoo answers but no one responded so I'm copying and pasting it. I know its long. You may skim, but please help. I desperately need it. If you need more info please let me know.

me and my ex broke up because his stepdad found out i was mad at my ex but didn't know why and left me a rude email calling me a dominatrix and my ex didn't defend me. His parents don't like me and disapprove of me. I sent them an email saying why what they did was wrong but apologized after.

We started talking it has been 8 months since. At first he appeared to like me he told me if he could have anything there with him it would be me. The first night we started talking he was very excited and hyper. When I told him i don't care if we talk or not he was disappointed. Once I said his name and he like it and wanted me to repeat how I said it, but then I told him to tell his mom about us talking again and if she was against it we'd have to stop talking and she was. So then I got mad at him and sent him all these rude texts. I apologized shortly after and told him I was just upset and it was two years of pent up anger. We began talking again and we stopped showing we liked each other as much. Then one day in convo he said he didn't have feelings for me and I asked him why did he say if he could have anything with him then it would be me and he said because that was his method of seing if he liked me. He didn't know how he felt about me so he said those things to see if he still had feelings and he didnt. Then I told him I loved him and was planning to take it back but i didn't and then i said we couldn't be friends anymore and he got upset and said he thought i was saying it on purpose so we could just stop talking and I said no thats not true and he kept begging me to talk to him till thanksgiving break when i was sure and said he wanted to keep talking to me cuz he had fun with me and he said we had a special connection. I am the only person he can talk to about anything for hours and hours.

Then one night i asked him what if i didn't care about trying anymore and he said something could still happen and I was like but i wouldn't care and we was like well it could happen with me and I was like how if I didn't bother to even try and he was like becuz if you didn't give me attention I would want it like we did at the chocolate festival so i was like u would like me cuz i don't care and he said its a possibility not saying it would happen.

Well a couple nights ago i told him i didn't like him anymore but i didn't think we should be friends either, he told me i only cared about what i wanted so i asked him what he wanted and he said to talk and I was like but if we did I would hurt you do u want that? and he said yes and he said something like bring it so i did and he kept laughing it off and saying hahahah but then said r u really enjoying this and I told him I don't like saying crap about people so no, also he called me a b*** back but didn't mean it and said sorry later on. So then I apologized but he said he didn't want to talk anymore to someone who couldn't accept him for who he was and he thought he had a great connection with rachael. I had never heard of this girl and was shocked, but then I told him well then you dont have to talk to me because you have the same connection you have with me with this girl and so then he said and katie i haven't decided which yet. So i told hiim well then you have that connection with both of them so you dont need to talk to me so he said how do you know? and I told him because u date someone who is your best friend and you can talk to for hours and hours about anything. So then he didn't say anything and we said bye numerous times, but never really left and eventually we both calmed down and I asked him you don't really want this do you? and he said no i didn't at first but then I did but not anymore. Then we got along.

Also, when he was at school before he started talking to me again he said he met this girl and I found out through facebook it is that same girl rachael, but he told me she got a bf so i'm assuming her and her bf broke up. Last night he also went to a night club with her because his facebook said he was hanging out with her. They were in downtown too when i asked him to do this british voice for me but he said he was there and busy. He had done the voice for me once when we dated but I had to beg him for a good hour. Well I was on the phone with him today, he said he did the voice last night in downtown so he did the voice for this girl quite easily and he also said he was on the phone from 4 to 6:30 in the morning yday and went to bed then. Saturday night we talked till 5 in the morning. I know he was probably talking to that girl, but he was very careful not to mention the girl at all. What do these mixed signals mean? I also know his parents must be affecting him and what he thinks of me or just scaring him from being with me

• 18 minutes ago
  • - 3 days left to answer.
Additional Details

17 minutes ago
I meant to say it has been 8 months since we stopped talking
16 minutes ago
also when i said he was very hyper the first night we started talking... he said that he was very hyper and excited, more than usual