What do you buy the most? Your #1 got to have it product!

valentine580

Lately, Blush and Illuminators
thud.gif
and lipstick and eye shadow, and foundation and nail polish--oh heck---I love it all & I buy too much of everything
th_thstars.gif
werd.gif
I concur!!!!

xfarrax

I'm never one to buy or wear lashes but recently I wore the mac 43s and since then I can't stop buying, bought some from eyelure but they are way too long so I might need to trim em, so motivated to find perfect looking lashes at the moment that suit my eye shape, gona try red cherry next because they seem to be quite popular

Yazmin

Lately, I have been going crazy buying up skin care and lashes. I'm about to place another lash order very soon. Oh, and makeup brushes!

valentine580

I'm never one to buy or wear lashes but recently I wore the mac 43s and since then I can't stop buying, bought some from eyelure but they are way too long so I might need to trim em, so motivated to find perfect looking lashes at the moment that suit my eye shape, gona try red cherry next because they seem to be quite popular
I love the MAC 43s, and surprisingly the RC 43s are one of my favorites, as well. I also can't live without MAC 35s and 33s. I'm a huge fan of double-stacking, sometimes even triple-stacking lashes. @xfarrax 43s are a good starter pair to purchase from RC if you haven't bought from them before = )

cakewannaminaj

Mine is definitely lipstick!

My first MAC product that I bought over the counter (which rarely happens, MAC prices is ridiculous in NZ) is a lipstick! - Saint Germain is what I got and since then I have fell in love. hard.

Princesa Livia

It's gotta be blush for me! It's what I collect AND wear. For lippies - I'm just a glutton for them, I realised I don't actually wear them that often, but I do love how they look on my dressing counter.
sigh.gif

tiera720

I go through seasons too so right now I'm in a highlighter phase. My most recent purchase is improper copper ccb and it makes such a gorgeous highlight on my skin tone

I too go through different phases, I'll be obsessed with eyeshadows for a couple of weeks, then liners, then concealers, etc etc. But the one thing i always buy is a new lippie - always hunting for the perfect shade and i just love the warm fuzzies i get just from knowing I'm wearing a MAC lipstick ...is that normal?

iqaganda

Lipsticks. I can totally skip an entire collection, but I can't really talk myself out on skipping the lipsticks.

unraveling

I too go through different phases, I'll be obsessed with eyeshadows for a couple of weeks, then liners, then concealers, etc etc. But the one thing i always buy is a new lippie - always hunting for the perfect shade and i just love the warm fuzzies i get just from knowing I'm wearing a MAC lipstick ...is that normal?
Totally normal, I feel the same way. Not that I am normal or anything haha

sandy25

I fully agree ...i need my lippie on and i top up after lunch just in case the guy in the IT dept comes by mmmm

Latest posts