What do you have backups of & How Many??

trina11225

I would love to have a back up of Runaway Red. When I got it, my mother, my sister, and I tried it on. We are all different complexions, and were stunned that it beautifully showed up in a different way on each of us! WE LOVE IT!!
i hope i can get runaway re, if they bring it back out.

Debbs

Back-ups are now practically all gone, will have to re-assess my stash but very few back-ups of anything is left. I had a bad b/u compulsion not long ago. Will list my back-ups when I get a chance but its very small now.

HppyLittleNinja

Back-ups are now practically all gone, will have to re-assess my stash but very few back-ups of anything is left. I had a bad b/u compulsion not long ago. Will list my back-ups when I get a chance but its very small now.
Great work, Debbs! It must have been challenging to do.

I rarely back up anything. My MAC limited edition products include:

Morning Rose l/s
The Perfect Cheek blush (2 x back ups)
Devilishly Stylish l/g
English Accents l/g

mysteereous

Back-up list:

Heroine l/s
Ablaze l/s
Just a Bite l/s
You've Got It l/s
Pre-Raphaelite l/s
Playtime l/s (Sheen Supreme)
Lust for Life l/g
Strawberry Malt l/g
Mall Madness l/g
Heroine l/g
Ripe for Love blush
Bad Girl Gone Good blush x2

I'm really sad I skipped the Nordie's restock of Punk Couture. I held off to see how much I liked Smoked Purple since that is perm and of course I hate it! Trying to hold off on future back-ups, since colors I love now I may later view as dated. If I could keep only one product BU I have, it would be the Bad Girl Gone Good blush from the Riri Fall collection. I bought 2 BUs because I have to apply five layers to build it up properly, so I plan to go through these. But the payoff is worth it; it gives me the most wonderful glow... like a halo for my cheeks!
th_e2cloud9.gif

dcarrington

I am learning that I can easily get caught up with getting BU's for L/E items. I just started collecting but I have a BU of Steel Kiss, Overspiced x4, Sensual Sparks (These two are really a great nude for me. They blend so well with my skin tone) and Exclusive Event but looking to offically add two more EE lippies because I truly love it that much. I am also looking to get a BU of Magnetic Appeal Skin Finish. I fear that If I dont back these up, they will change the formula if they bring it back out again and then I will just be kicking myself in the behind because of that. And it being in such nice packaging (EE) doesn't hurt either.;)

Dominique33

I have Guerlain " Madame Rougit " blush ( Fall 2013 ) 4 Kiko quads ( eyeshadows ), Nars duo Marie-Galante I have used it one up. What I should back up/ have a back up of ( but woń t or didńt ) - Guerlain Rouge G in Rose Grenat - Burberry lipstick in Military Red - Chanel Poudre Signée - Dior duo blushes from Bird of Paradise collection - MAC Semi-Precious lipstick in Musky Amethyst - MAC Mineralize Skin finish in Lust - Chanel JC blush in Espiègle And more

pinkpaint

Riri Nude x1
Riri Woo x1
Sensual Sparks x2

Riri Nude and Sensual Sparks are my favorite nudes and they're unique colors. Riri Woo is just the perfect red, plus I wanted the fall packaging. I had backups of a couple others but I sold them.

Spectacular

Not too many. I intentionally try to avoid backups because I try to focus more on using ALL my lipsticks and not just relying on one or two, plus there'll always be another lipstick in the future with a similar color or etc. Ruby Woo - 1 Sounds Like Noise - 1 Viva Glam Nicki 1 - 1 Hollywood Nights - 3 :D Backups gotta be earned, it has to feel like a really special color.

DILLIGAF

Kissable Lipcolour in Flaunting It.
The only back up I've ever bought that I didn't end up giving to my sister.

shedontusejelly

No back ups! I never use anything up. I do have a back up of Tarina Tarantino lipstick in Cameo but its in my swap pile so. I realized I just dont use anything up so why bother keeping an extra.

mango13

I have yet to back something up... and I doubt that I will... but I have been tempted to backup Deep Fixation.

Barbie1

I like variety so a lot of my back ups are not necessarily the exact same product but I have a ton of lipstick shades and lipgloss colors to choose from.I have never actually counted how many but I'am sure its more than I need to have I havent even used / opened all of them yet or even worn them .

Latest posts